Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Might have been said but…. Colleen’s recent video of their little one’s birthday, Annie in the background looking as gorgeous as ever!!! Sorry was his holy communion
---

She’s deffo got a new kit and had that printed because that would no way fit him now! She’s a creep. Annie’s just dancing away with her boys in the Rooneys household. Now that’s good vibes
Dancing with her boys 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 17

intoresting

VIP Member
god it was all happy families (😉) last week with daddy drinking beer. Wonder what happened that daddy got sent back to school 🫢

• Haha

hello from me

VIP Member
There is absolute ZERO chance she is seeing Kyle / has seen Kyle recently. He played in the match against Fulham Saturday, they’ve got a game against spurs tomorrow. It’s a must win game to win the league. There is no way he’s making a little side trip to Brighton. Prepare for the fireworks Sunday girls. That’s when they’ll do the lap of honour and he’ll have the wanted kings on the pitch 😂 buckle up
I agree I'm not saying he won't stray again but at the moment I don't believe he is.
Then he will play Euros. Then go on a lovely holiday with his queen and kids.

SnoopySnooper86

Chatty Member
Carron’s parents were both born in Liverpool. Her mothers maiden name is Richards. Her dads mothers name was Wright. Shrader is a German name. Lauryn please explain how you’re half Persian? 😂
I mentioned the Persian thing yesterday, perhaps she was trying to clarify it for us after she’d read through the thread 😂

• Haha

catchingup2021

VIP Member
I would like to see a big compilation of pictures of all the , indirects, nasty stories/comments or posts Goodman has done about Annie in one big portfolio!

I wouldn’t know where to start, but I think it would be startling to see what she has done over the years!

Really show her up for the nasty bully she is!
I would love to see this too!

• Heart

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
View attachment 2935534
So, a user on here called beepboes or something posted messages they’d sent to Sue Radford on here, Sue obvs reads her Tattle thread and outed the user on her stories. But the user was using a burner anyways. Proz has now shared it as though someone has been outed. Nobody has been outed, it was a burner 😂😂😂
Ffs who's sue. Guys is there anywhere I can get upto speed on this

• Haha

catchingup2021

VIP Member
Kids had more male role models than nicknames on here 🤣🙈
Thought she was dad lastnite?

Uno kids brought up with 1 parent are perfectly fine they dont know any different if she stopped pointing it out to him he will forget kyle, kyle has proven time and time again he doesnt deserve to be his dad stop pushing this on him
I thought Pele was his role model (RIP)

• Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Actually that was my feeling too when I read this! Do something for fucks sake! It’s getting way beyond a joke now!!
You'd think that would be the first thing he'd do to show Annie he was serious at getting her back wouldn't you?
And you'd think Annie would have done that a long time ago too, she's been accused of all sorts so why the fuck not. Cause she was never as bad as Lauryn made out and now it's gone way beyond any sense that Annie needs to shut her down legally. No one but Lauryn would blame her for it!