Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fimfim

VIP Member
If I admit to voting for Boris too do I have to leave? 😱
I kinda liked the bikes
ETA not confirming any political affiliation, I just like the fact there were bikes and that they were called boris - little crazy, unpredictable, hobo things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

twiggy7

Chatty Member
What the Fuxk is wrong with her
She never fucks off does she embarrassment

Tell you what I was dating a guy he went back to his wife over the weekend without telling me I did some digging found out and completely fucked him off blocked him on everything why the hell is she so obsessed with him it’s wierd he never did and never will want you !!
I’ve been there & same!!!
---
So are you making him coffee and forgetting the pods or is he running a campaign against you? Which one is it hun?
Bloody hell which burners this one Lozza. Talking to yourself again 🥱
---
My god all her followers only want to talk about the Walkers or her breastfeeding journey.
She is boring and useless as an "influencer". I would rather watch suitcase Sundays all day every as at least that's different and entertaining.
Followers?? Burners.com 😂😂😂😂😂
---
20 weeks my ass 🤣😂🤣😂 I bet she was pissing on a stick before she even pulled her knickers back up
She’s got to shove her piles back in first don’t forget 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I didn't know the half of it at all at all. I thought when it broke about the King baby that she just had a 1 night stand etc and he was a dirty dog and the wife was doing a Victoria Beckham on it. But omg , the wiki has completely opened my eyes. Very unhinged,,,,,but like also, he went back again ..... who's to know what he is playing at. Its the wife I feel for.
Is there one thing that she has done that stands out to you? I mean there’s so many vile things to choose from! She’s horrible! What she has put Annie through is unthinkable 😢

twiggy7

Chatty Member
The sun cream stories have got me wanting to bang my head against a wall this morning! Wtf is she going on about? I can’t believe how thick one person can be.

Edit: for the blocked
Need to researching your behaviour as a whole & the effects on those kids in the long run instead of pretending to be clever because you are not fooling us that you are

Moneybags

Honestly can’t imagine any kid being happy in sondico. My nephew has been in £250 boots since he was 7/8, and that is just the norm for us, I can’t actually cope that kyle walkers son, on 8k a month, is wearing sondico.

and I hope they’ve let the judge know this for the upcoming court case because what the fuck is she spending kairos money on?!
Soz gang, but sondico are the only brand who make boots for small feet. Mine were in them when they were younger, and now rinse me for the newest boots constantly 🤪

• Haha

SarahG300

Poor Kairo is gonna have Man City’s reel of Kyle & the pigeon on repeat as a bed time story & a post from Lozza tommorow of the poor kid playing with birds

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
Why is it taking them so long when there is sooooo much they have on Lauren. It’s definitely happening because there is no way that no one would have clapped back at what she posted about Sian sleeping with Kyle otherwise but I’m so impatient to see her get taken down for it all.
I will say this types of cases are complicated and long draw, I would imagine she binning solicitors letter warnings and they might be going do
We can read her like a book! 🤣

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
As much as it pains me to admit it - depending on how small his feet are sondico are the only ones who make boots that small. I’m pretty sure adidas don’t start until about a size 10 and I’m pretty sure Nike is bigger like a size 13 (my nephew is 7 and tiny and I know he very upset he can’t have matching boots with his brother as Nike don’t make them in his size)

as for the kit - I think it is the same one, if you remember that always supporting photo it was far too big on him, the top was almost down to his knees. He hasn’t grown that much in a year - and let’s be fair she wouldn’t be paying out for it (and if she did you’d assume she’d be buying the newest kits)
Looks like you can get the astro turf boots like he was wearing today from Adidas in a size 8.

Attachments