Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrstobe

The sun cream stories have got me wanting to bang my head against a wall this morning! Wtf is she going on about? I can’t believe how thick one person can be.

Edit: for the blocked
Was there another story before these? Someone about daddy being brave? She said give credit where’s it’s due or something? I flicked through and then when I went back it was gone. Have I missed something?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm starting to get really nervous about what she's up to. I just remember how smug and cocky she was when she knew she was back in contact with konk again and in the run up to the Konketta baby daddy reveal...
I really hope I'm wrong and she's just taken her batshit crazy behaviour to a whole other level 🙏🙏🙏

I’ve been thinking the same… it’s absolutely mental but after him going back a second time who knows what could be going on. The posting of the arse in the bath and thumbs up are strange.

I can’t believe I would ever think it but what if they were still in contact?

• Sick
Reactions: 12

foxygirl2002

Something is definitely in place to stop her talking about baby girl
she never ever mentions her not even in her digs to Kyle …….

I hope to god the walkers screw her over soon . I hope Kyle carry’s on not giving in to her demands this is why she is acting like this she absolutely hates she is not getting what she wants !!

---

I don’t think he did that’s why she ain’t leaked pictures …
kyke said the unreasonable demands started basically the day she pissed on the stick …. She is vile she put money and items above Kyle having a relationship with the kids
I wonder if it’s because she gets ripped to shreds because the girl was conceived when Kyle was with Annie whereas Kairo was apparently when they were on a break so that’s why she barely mentions her?

simmyonfleek

Surely though it’s only defamation if it’s false? Remember we don’t know what receipts she has. She’s very sly and could have anything up her sleeve

• Heart

twiggy7

Chatty Member
Actually that was my feeling too when I read this! Do something for fucks sake! It’s getting way beyond a joke now!!
Like the Man City court case. Everton & No
It sounds so crazy when you say it but honestly nothing that desperado does surprises me any more!
I just hope there's no response yet from Camp Walker because they're using it as evidence or there's a grenade coming from their side courtesy of our Rach
my thoughts to
---
Here she goes again with her electric blinds & disgruntled that her Miracle Boy is singing, inaudible 😅
Likkle Gurl poorly again 🤡 how’s the smart cells working for you Proz? just give her calpol you twat!
When was Kinara Kinelle born ? She’s playing again isn’t she with ‘dates’

simmyonfleek

Didn’t she post that Kyle was fucking/had fucked his sister in law? Can’t see that being true just like majority of the other shit she spouts.
No, she posted an inbox that somebody sent her and her replying to it. Invisibly a sneaky dig but yeah, I don’t know how it works

Reactions: 11

foxygirl2002

Can anyone remember the video of Kairo speaking Spanish and saying he’s got three brothers, if he named R, R & R? Everyone said he did but when I watched it back when Lauryn first posted it I couldn’t make it out? Just wondering as she came out and said he was talking about his friends who are like ‘brothers’ 😂

Reactions: 11