Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
Great stuff. I know of sue. I'm absolutely not gonna put myself through that thread (s)🤣 so sue and proz besties then? Is proz lauryn? I know this is very annoying for regular posters so il stop now 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

MinnieXX

Thing is Kyle hadn't caused damage to Kerching.

She did.

It was easy for her to forget because she manufactured most of it and she has a new narrative now.

The absent parent, having never met him, choosing to be absent doesn't damage a child who knows no different. The present parent turning it into the child's public image does.

Liaren then forced Klarna on Kyle, hopped on Kyle's dick and then told Kyle she was pregnant. He dropped Liaryn, and KashKow 1, on their arses so fucking fast.

He isn't interested.
Totally agree, she just changes her narrative as it suits her. She makes me heave 🤢

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I can’t believe I would ever think it but what if they were still in contact?
Even though there’s things that makes me think nah it’s different this time it does feel a bit like dejavu all of us saying shes just completely nuts and no way he’s gone there again with some of us dying on the hill, low and behold he had actually fathered another child with her 🫣

ae77

VIP Member
And there’s liaryn thinking she’s still in with a chance and one day it could be her partying with the Rooneys .

• Haha

Bettie

I don't think Chloe can have any more children? Grant probably already has a 3rd child but thats a whole other story 😜 IYKYK

Do we think if she gets crucified in court and silenced she'll just disappear quietly?! No me neither 😂
I don’t know about Chloe as don’t follow her but anything is possible as her sister had not 1 but 2 miracles and the stretching of the stomach skin miraculously removed all her endo scars :rolleyes:😂😂 Grant - Who is Olivia?!

Kyle’s name will drop into relative obscurity once he is finished playing so I don’t know who would care if she keeps bleating on. I think most people are bored of her by now, I am losing interest rapidly same as I did with Alice Evans. Their behaviour is so crazy but they are stuck in it, that got old years ago.
---
Yeah apparently Chloe took the rap for Lauren it was her who committed the assault!
Nooooooo way!!! The tramp!!!

• Heart

G&Tplease

I think Kyle has to be careful every time he blows his nose, just incase he inhales the tissue by accident.
Or when he picks his nose, could lose a finger up there.

• Haha

foxygirl2002

Although Annie would have to be a complete saint to even be involved, I know I couldn’t. I just feel for the children involved. There’s no resolution because ultimately Lauryns children a will always be a painful reminder of Kyle being unfaithful. I suppose it’s easier not having them around as you can put that at the back of your mind but, they’re also children with their full life ahead of them with no dad. The worst part is it wouldn’t have mattered so much if Lauryn hadn’t brainwashed Kairo into knowing who his dad is!!! She could’ve easily gave them both her surname, said nothing / been brief WITHOUT naming Kyle should they ask about who their dad is and they would’ve been none the wiser. She then could’ve left the conversation for when they are adults and allowed them to make their own mind up. Instead she’s completely fucked up her own son at the age of 4 and god knows what she’ll do to the girl
---
Reminds me of my cousin and his ex wife. He was like Kyle, too generous. When he married the nutter she moved into his house that he'd bought at the young age of 20 through saving extensively after starting work age 16.

When they got divorced he let her keep the house his blood sweat and tears had paid for without having to buy him out and was also paying her several hundreds in maintenance per month, but still this wasn't enough.

She forged notes pretending they were written by his kids saying that when they went to his - at the ex council house he was having to rent because he was paying her £££ in maintenance and couldn't afford anything else - he was locking them in their rooms and turning the heating off 🥴🥴🥴 this was all while family court hearings were ongoing and teachers from the kids school had to get involved and compared the handwriting in the "notes" the kids had "written", to their schoolwork and they looked nothing alike 😨😨😨

The whole family was on tenterhooks thinking the next thing she would accuse him of was pweirdness!

There is not a doubt in my mind that if Kyle had them at his house without Prozza present similar accusations would be made, that would then undoubtedly find their way to the daily mail.

Sad for the kids but he provides what he needs financially, anything more would be more trouble than it was worth.
You’re right. I forgot what a complete loon this benefit fraud is and she most definitely do something like this 😂

• Heart
Pisses me off that he’s a Gemini
I get on with ALLLLL Geminis
His bday may or may not be VERY close to mine
I hate him so much x
Omg that’s what I noticed about that article too 😂 because I am also a Gemini. I also don’t want anything to do with Proz or her kids.

• Haha

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Here she goes again with her electric blinds & disgruntled that her Miracle Boy is singing, inaudible 😅
Likkle Gurl poorly again 🤡 how’s the smart cells working for you Proz? just give her calpol you twat!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Lauren what did you mean by “when will it end” you’re the only one carrying all this on
Maybe she meant when will kyle and annies marriage end
---
Do ppl think hes met kinara or not?
I dont think so, or shed of broke her neck to put pics up

• Haha
  • Sad

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
She'd send her nan off to Mars riding a dildo if Kyle told her to.

She is obsessed with him and will do anything to be acknowledged by Annie. Her entire existence revolves around him and his family and she sits in her temporary home thinking she's made it in life!
Pathetic

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
His Sisters baby name didnt start with a K but Lauryn couldve used it as a middle name still

• Wow
  • Sad