Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
Sue’s account doesn’t follow Lauryn so God knows how she saw Sue’s initial story other than being piles deep in Tattle and seeing it being posted. Proz is Lauren because people think she’s a prostitute, it rhymes with Loz too. Hehe x
Omg very good. I seen that in the wiki about night work. Imagine 😳😳😳

Reactions: 11

Rose94

VIP Member
Maybe she meant when will kyle and annies marriage end
---
Do ppl think hes met kinara or not?
I dont think so, or shed of broke her neck to put pics up
I bet he has, she was right in the middle of the blackmailing when she was born I can’t see her allowing him to have not come to see her unfortunately. She probably just didn’t manage to get a sneaky picture

Reactions: 11

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
She had to pay thousand back in court fees had to do a public apology as she made defamation remarks on social media she had to do a public apology to the person and post it on all her social media platforms . She then had to sign to say she will never speak about the person again on any form of platforms . And pay thousands in damages she is now bankrupt .

all over one comment . So lauryn will be fucked she has made hundreds of defaming comments the fact he his representation has said it shows he knows it’s defamation. I hope they destroy her in court 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
And what was the comment ? If you don’t mind me asking ?

Reactions: 10

minnietheminx

VIP Member
So Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe, Hartland and Neymar are all major goal scorers. The strikers generally get all the glory.

Kyle is a defender. However, he is widely considered to be one of the best right backs in the world. The current City squad is full of exceptional players but sometimes, the ones who don't score goals get forgotten.
---
The ManCity reel of the pigeon is brilliant 😂😂

For Christmas, I will be only accept John Stones. Gift-wrapped.
Can you share the pigeon reel? 🐦

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Might have been said but…. Colleen’s recent video of their little one’s birthday, Annie in the background looking as gorgeous as ever!!! Sorry was his holy communion
---

She’s deffo got a new kit and had that printed because that would no way fit him now! She’s a creep. Annie’s just dancing away with her boys in the Rooneys household. Now that’s good vibes
Aww lovely anybody got the footage I don’t have insta

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Liaryn…. So she was absolutely terrified about Covid, she bravely only left the house to attend life or death midwife appointments and even then was covered head to toe in a hazmat suit before having a chemical hose down after returning home. She had severe anxiety about giving birth during the pandemic and self-isolated throughout her entire pregnancy in order to keep her one and only chance at motherhood baby safe……

Also Liaryn…. She threw a lavish, vastly attended baby shower in a very public bar and grill alongside her sister wearing a skimpy bodycon dress that barely covered her tatties and ample derierre with no regard for Covid as she posed up a storm alongside her not celebrity friends before probably taking home a load of gifts dripping in germs….. 🤔
Dont forget her 30th party during covid

• Haha

foxygirl2002

How can you have a child in your house when the mother plays the games that Proz does though? Seriously, even if he went through courts and got custody, the child would forever be used as a pawn, as a spy, etc. Because I doubt a judge would award full custody to Kyle. How long before Kairo starts accusing Annie of harming him which then puts Annie’s kids at risk and brings social services into their lives?

There is no suitable solution and the only person to blame is Lauren. I have absolutely no doubt Kairo would be involved with K&A if she hadn’t behaved the way she has or cemented further issues by shagging Kyle again instead of putting her son first.
I get that but unfortunately parental alienation, spying / false allegations isn’t uncommon when it comes to separated families. (Obviously Kyle and Lauryn aren’t separated but don’t know how else to refer to them in that sense😂) courts are used to it and measures can be put into place. If Kyle really wanted to he could facilitate contact elsewhere other than in the family home to begin with. As a mum myself there is nothing and nobody that could stand in my way of being a mum and being in my child’s life. You could throw anything in my way including a completely deranged dad and it still wouldn’t stop me. I just feel it’s a massive cop out to use Lauryns behaviour as a justification as to why he doesn’t see Kairo. If he wanted to he could and would.
Not to mention if those things did happen, Kyle and Annie would be around to guide him in the right direction and deal with it first hand.
Children are children and act in certain ways sometimes. But they learn what’s right and what’s wrong with proper guidance.
It’s really sad because Kyle and Annie could really provide Kairo the stability he needs😢
---
That is 🐄 💩 she is saying that as she’s in legal shit! He said my brothers and said Roman and Reign very clearly!
What a fucking idiot she is trying to back track😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart

twiggy7

Chatty Member
Sometimes I get more annoyed with the drivel of her ‘followers’ (yes lots are her) but some will be absolute weirdos who are sending messages of support to a psycho stalker who calls the paps to watch her drop her keys with her lactating tits (sorry stole it) on show

The mind boggles
They not very bright are they? 😂
---
For the blocked ✨
Full of shit 💩
---
Kyle was just on tv after the match giving his shirt to a little girl in the audience. Liaryn’s head will be spinning now (as if it wasn’t already)!
Ohhhhhh totally combusting 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Always takes me 70 attempts to get it right 🤣
---
New fredums
Haha ive done one aswell how do i delete the one i did 🤣🤣 tag me in proper one pls x

• Haha
Reactions: 9