Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I don’t get the Annie should leave him constant posts. She clearly loves him and he loves her. Yes, what he has done is horrible and yes it was twice. No excuses, however they love each other and if she wants to work on the marriage, counselling etc, that is her right! She’s staying because she believes it can still be salvaged. The easy option is walking away, working out why this happened and Kyle getting help with that may make them stronger, that is the harder option and I for one respect her for not just giving up to please people who call her a mug, because they won’t be there for her if she does!
Also as QS said, it's never been about the kids. It's pretty obvious Lumpy Lauren wants Kyle so if it was me in Annie's shoes, even if my intention was to divorce him down the line and take half of everything, for now, like shite would I be letting that minging prolapse think she's had the last laugh and got everything she wants at the expense of me and my planned kids!!
---
What a load of nonsense. Why is it always the fault of the other woman instead of the man who can’t stop shagging around?
I agree the other woman should not be blamed where the man works at Kwik fit, isn't on any social media and tells the mistress he is single when he's actually got a wife at home but when it's a high profile figure who's family life is well documented on the internet who you've been stalking for years..then..come the fuck on 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
It’s when she said she likes being a single mum
Loz you’ve had no other choice ?
You’ve never had a boyfriend you silly tart

• Haha

MinnieXX

Remember when
She told the judge she was in so much pain with endometriosis she couldn't even pick her baby up to care for him but managed to spend literally thousands of pounds including petrol money to drive up to Chesire to stalk her baby daddy and his innocent wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Lauryn no longer appears in likes or comments on the other sister’s posts which suggests she’s blocked them or they’ve blocked her. Not sure if that’s been picked up, I know we know they no longer follow. Could be a smokescreen but I think MJ and Chloe have had enough of the backlash being associated with Proz has.

Recap: Lauren Goodman still can’t stop talking about the Walkers but is soooooooo busy J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
Hate to be picky, but not fair to say the kids were banned from their cousins party coz that makes the sister look bad when we know they have always tried to include the children despite not getting on with liaryn. It’s liaryn that’s the arsehole for not letting them go

• Heart

giogio

VIP Member
I love that the boys are clearly taking after Kyle at football with their skills but we know nothing about that, Annie has ensured they’re not ‘celeb’ kids and they live completely private lives. Then you have Lauryn the complete opposite obsessed with the fact her sperm doner is a footballer.

• Heart

G&Tplease

And she sent Annie a message saying “I don’t have two baby daddies, I have one” with a picture of Kyle and both her kids in the park.

Scumbag.

• Angry
  • Sick

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Remember When… she said she didn’t leak that Kyle was Kinara’s, it was the other side. However she was the one who told Instagram her daughter’s curls were her Jamaican roots.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

SeptemberCatLady

Ooooh something isn't going her way.

✅️ Valentino rockstuds
✅️ Chris Brown song
✅️ Pity party caption
❌️ Self respect, dignity or a dad for her kids
❌️ Bothering to name KashKow2
What everything is it that’s for the kids Loz? the stalking? The fighting in court to get ‘dad’ to pay for a nanny cause you cba looking after them? The shitty insta posts that have led to the kids having no aunty and cousins relationships?

He just wants sweets and to play loz he’s 4. Cut it out.

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Sos, I'm jumping pages (#because I can #history repeats itself) anyway, her "followers" are the same that would absolutely BERATE a person for being a benefit cheat....but accept her. Her followers are the type that would STEAL another's man in anyway they could....because basically they can (man's a joke if it happens anyway but I've seen some of these women at work...quite eye opening) ....her followers are the type that HATE annie because she doesn't accept liaryns kids, but would reject their fellas kids. I've seen these people. They want acceptance. A psychologist would have a field day with them. We need to remember this. They're not wired like you and I.
Randomly I sit and think why people keep telling ANNIE what to do, instead of telling SIDE CHICKS to stay away from MARRIED men

they run in here shouting at us time and time again
Go and have that energy for side chicks !
You’re so right in all your points

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Mrstobe

Independent woman 😂😂 she’s just about as independent as my 5 year old. Who I pay absolutely everything for (out of MY wages from 2 jobs) FYI. J

• Haha

Taytolover88

👏 she's completely delusional, her saggy lipo body and bbl arse compared to Annie's gym honed body she's a fool .It must kill her that Annie is younger than her has 4 Gorgeous boys and Still looks absolutely gorgeous. And not even about looks Annie is a lovely girls girl Private person.Also going back to the becky Vardy post her saying Annie wanted to make Lauren the most hated person 🤣Lauren did that all by herself

• Heart