Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

giogio

VIP Member
I think she’s smoking crack at this point.
The delusions 🤣
independent? The only way she owns a home and a car is by another man, the only way her son can attend a private school is funded by another man, same for big nose in nursery, everything is funded by another woman’s husband, the delusionnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 46

fimfim

VIP Member
Monk giving Liaren an absolute rattle, letting her know that the truth comes from tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
So lauryns out for as much money as she can get because her plan on becoming Kyle walkers wife never worked after all her extreme attempts. She is fucking insane. Nothing about making money for her children, their sperm donor provides more than enough. It's all about her and it's so plain to see. She's a greedy disgusting shameless beg.

How about annies writes an autobiography. Someone who has lived the life of a WAG, been humiliated on more than one occasion etc I'd be much more interested in Annie kilners life story than some wannabe cum bucket. She makes me sick.

• Heart

Twinkle6

VIP Member
Mumsnet post

For the members asking me for the tea I have....

Lets just say, The Dubai post is another pointless post to try get Annie's attention and it's failing. Annie and Kyle are NOT considering a move to Saudi for next season. Let's just say someone cough close to Annie who has called out Lauren before is doing a bit of Wagatha Christie here. It is to be used in the next round of courts and the shots that Lauryn/LAUREN are posting about moving to the ME are going to be used as evidence to show why they will be refusing Lauryn/LAUREN from wanting Kinara/Giro Kairo to have a relationship with their siblings!

Lauryn/LAUREN is going full whack to try form that relationship to then use it to take aim at Annie. Thankfully, so far, all she is doing is digging an even deeper hole.

And to those on TL who worry I may cause issues which, I understand, can cause issues for the member who referred me, I promise to play nice and abide all the rules etc :)

---
Tbh it doesn’t sound like that’s someone who’s bothered about Annie, giving off info like that. Why would you show her cards like that

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I just hate how it ends up being the WIFE that is villainised!! They should save their snidey comments for the homewrecker imo! “Doormat” “mug” hate words like that for someone who has done no wrong other than try to keep her family together and remained nothing but dignified!

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
You wish - no I don't wish to see your dangleberries from your nasty hoop hen soz neither does Kyle he's seen enough and it has cost him enough ps your bathroom looks basic AF bit like yourself.

De ja vu with her quotes. She's been distancing herself from negativity for years 🤣 she needs to distance herself from married men the slag 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Remember when she paid a pap to photograph her getting her baby out of the car, walking ten feet down the road with it, putting it on the floor, squatting in front of it and then walking back and getting back in the car
---
Remember when she paid a pap to take photos of her in the park in full make up doing squats, stretches and a light jog while wearing the Kyle Walker (the skateboarder) vans
---
Remember that time that she didn’t pay the pap and she hid in a hedge

• Haha
  • Heart

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Gonna be a long night, the 2 K’s are in bed and her family partying a few doors up, meanwhile the Walkers are spending a Bank holiday with the rooneys playing on their private football pitches, swimming in their own pools , give it up proz! ‘You’ll never be Annie ‘(book title)

• Haha
Reactions: 45

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Remember When …

Kyle & Annie’s investment property was revealed on Tattle after 48 seconds because of the neighbours pool despite Lauryn having a tantrum under oath about KW paying for Security Gates 🤡

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Well done to @OGJessicaFletcher for the winning thread title.

The shitshow continues.

This week:
- Kyle has moved back in with Annie and RRRR
- Liaryn wants to move to Dubai
- Liaryn is livid that she will be blocked from attending the Euros
- Klarna and Klearpay were banned from attending Isla's party
- Amelia (MJ) and Chloe (Chlo-job/Turkey Teeth) have chosen violence
- Liaryn wants Rachel Monk to be sacked
- Liaryn is on a one-woman campaign against Tattle

Major meltdown brewing.

Previous thread:

Wiki:

Last edited:
  • Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I must say the Walker’s responses are getting better and better! Showing her up for the fame hungry, money grabbing desperate whopper that she is, who has no consideration for any of the children’s wellbeing or privacy!

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Oh the blog she gna address a few things? heres an idea why not just say kyle has his version and i have mine and leave it at that
Why does a grown ass woman have to keep going and going this need for the last word its embarrassing no1 actually cares its all just gossip
The facts are
* he wants his wife
*he has enough money to give her half and walk away and earn more
*he was kicked out came nowhere near u
*if he wanted to see the KWs he has enough money to make that happen
*if annie was so in control neither of ur kids would exsist if she could make him do anything it would be to stop cheating

Hes just not that into you hun

• Heart

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
100%, I was actually reading an article about her today and I remembered all the stick Jamie got for getting with her because she’s far from WAG material. You can tell she’s a nasty piece of work just by looking at her, dead behind the eyes, just like Proz who also is far from WAG material.
His parents saw right through her didn’t they. Didn’t even go to their son’s wedding. Awful, mean social climbing horror.

• Heart
  • Wow

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Remember when she went car shopping and the salesmen said ‘how are you looking to pay for this? Cash or finance’ and she looked at him like he was stupid and pointed at her necklace.
Can we just take a moment to discuss trying to Hoe yourself a Merc wearing a Miss Selfridge dress circa 2002 you got via a charity shop bin?

I am from the council estate Shameless was based on and I can tell you now, even the roughest of lasses I know would shudder at the state of her, and her fucking parenting.

• Haha
  • Wow

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
That guy does not need to wish …. He’s got a smoking hot wife!!! Must have fancied roughing it during his idiot choices period!!

Legs 🦵 😍 😉 😉 🤣
IMG_3889.jpeg

• Heart