Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veevee04

VIP Member
Also as QS said, it's never been about the kids. It's pretty obvious Lumpy Lauren wants Kyle so if it was me in Annie's shoes, even if my intention was to divorce him down the line and take half of everything, for now, like shite would I be letting that minging prolapse think she's had the last laugh and got everything she wants at the expense of me and my planned kids!!
---

I agree the other woman should not be blamed where the man works at Kwik fit, isn't on any social media and tells the mistress he is single when he's actually got a wife at home but when it's a high profile figure who's family life is well documented on the internet who you've been stalking for years..then..come the fuck on 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I think they are both to blame she has no shame whatsoever most people would be mortified about being pregnant by an attached man not once but twice then inflicting emotional harm on the children by being obsessive about it but Kyle has to take responsibility. It's not just her there's 1000s of wannabe Lauryns out there she's irrelevant. He's a footballer so loads of women will approach him to try get some money/fame. They travel to wilmslow and alderley edge all the time to try spot and bag a footballer. He needs to learn to say no and keep his dick in his pants if that means not going out with the lads anymore he will have to do it.

Reactions: 8

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
I do feel a bit sorry for Amelia!
Skip back a few chapters did she support the taunting of Annie or was it just Khloe? 🤔

Im aware she supported the Boycott of Puma but her name being dragged through the mud because of her toxic waste of a sister seems to be taking a toll on her!

Surely she was still a teenager when Lauryn was paid for as a Hong Kong prostitute & conceived a miracle child although she was “infertile”! 🙄

IMG_4026.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

wiganuser

VIP Member
Women can choose to do whatever they want. Language like yours ‘god help what example you show your children’ is actually disgusting, degrading and heaped in misogyny. We don’t have to understand other peoples decisions but we should respect them. That’s a power in itself.
I agree. Women can do whatever the hell they want, but we're all here to cast our opinion whether it's right or wrong, welcome to tattle!

Language like mine isn't disgusting. It's stating clear facts. I wouldn't want me "husband" coming back into my marital home, where my children are knowing he's just been out, shagging anyone with a pulse, it would make me feel physical ill.

Would you want your daughter to be with a man who has done the same as kyle, farthered 2 children elsewhere and exposed his PENIS to random people in a bar. I would expect her to have the self respect and dignity to walk away and find someone who cherished her.

Reactions: 4
Loz this is what a 24/25 season Liverpool kit looks like
Im sure you can stretch to that for Giro out of the money HE brings in instead of embarrassing him in a man city top his ‘dad’ bought him or a Liverpool training top from 14 years ago.
Your kids are going to get bullied with the whole Liverpool City thing as they’re rivals, I know the only thing you know about footy is how to shag the players but atleast make sure your child isn’t taunted over you pushing this football narrative on
How did you get this when it’s preorder?

Reactions: 3