Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taytolover88

When Leicester was in the Premier league and becky Vardy went into the jungle, the Leicester city lads use to frequent a posh hotel in Leicester. They used to bring in prostitutes. Jamie Vardy took 2 prostitutes up to a room with him and left it extremely messy 😳 Also the same place him and becky went after and she was extremely rude and he was polite 🤔and when she demanded the manager went to their room she was barefaced and he thought she was a man 🤣
I can name the hotel if people don't believe me? I used to work there and seen it all but you are bound by contract whilst you work there

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

KH1984

First the Euro’s, now this. She will turn up literally anywhere without an invite nowadays 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Bowbow82

VIP Member
That tea just spilled now - I love that for Becky Vardy. She was supporting Lauren when it all came out but she should really be focusing on her own life. Coleen’s bill is HUGE and she needs Steptoe to pay it for her. Another dose of Karma was served for her too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Can you imagine RRR are playing with the footballers kids
Kyle is mingling with Rooney and the other footballers
and Annie is with coleen no doubt sat laughing about lauryn pathetic attempts to destroy them 😂😂
I prefer to think that they didn’t mention Lauryn at all. There would have been other ladies present and their time would have been spent cooing over Annie’s newborn, taking turns for cuddles and drinking a couple of glasses of expensive champagne.

Private WhatsApp’s between Annie and Coleen are probably wild. I bet Coleen’s been giving Annie loads of advice based on how involved she was in her own legal case.

Last edited:
  • Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Nah she did not 🙈🙈

That bath pic is her way of implying Kyle’s still sniffing about 🤦‍♀️

Shameless cunt!

Give yourself a good scrub and get some morals you homewrecker!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
*ahem*

It’s called Remember When
Seeing as Lauren doesn’t read tattle but remembers when we said Kyle doesn’t see her sprogs

I’ll start

Remember When… Lauren went on tv and told the world she found out she was pregnant at 5 months 🙃 * shock horror*
Remember When… she said she didn’t leak that Kyle was Kinara’s, it was the other side. However she was the one who liked all the comments stating baby girl was Kyle’s, said her baby’s Daddy wasn’t another footballer and added the elusive initials on Instagram.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha

minnietheminx

VIP Member
I don’t get the Annie should leave him constant posts. She clearly loves him and he loves her. Yes, what he has done is horrible and yes it was twice. No excuses, however they love each other and if she wants to work on the marriage, counselling etc, that is her right! She’s staying because she believes it can still be salvaged. The easy option is walking away, working out why this happened and Kyle getting help with that may make them stronger, that is the harder option and I for one respect her for not just giving up to please people who call her a mug, because they won’t be there for her if she does!

• Heart
  • Haha

Taytolover88

👏 she's completely delusional, her saggy lipo body and bbl arse compared to Annie's gym honed body she's a fool .It must kill her that Annie is younger than her has 4 Gorgeous boys and Still looks absolutely gorgeous. And not even about looks Annie is a lovely girls girl Private person.Also going back to the becky Vardy post her saying Annie wanted to make Lauren the most hated person 🤣Lauren did that all by herself
Also Becky Vardy should be quiet about cheating husbands 🤫🤔

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Book suggestion - El Ladrón De Condones Y Las Dos Fresas.

(The Condom Thief And The Two Strawberries)

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
Yeh she was pregnant and Vardy said something about Annie needs to focus on her own home or something along them lines, which made me think
Loz had told her big snoz was the dad
Think it was March 2023 snoz jnr wasn’t born
Becky Vardy is the last person who should be judging anyone after she humiliated herself in the wagatha saga 😂 only reason her and proz are mates is because they both hate Annie, none of the wags want to be mates with Vardy and loz is so desperate to be associated with wags she’s willing to be mates with her how embarrassing

• Haha

HarJR289

Chatty Member
A source close to Lauryn insisted: “Lauryn has proved on social media that her narrative isn’t untrue.

"Any attempt to change the narrative has been from Kyle and Annie to save face because Annie feels humiliated. Understandably, but she should turn to Kyle for that.

"Annie should just own the fact she is sticking by Kyle instead of pretending things haven’t happened to make herself feel better.”

They added: “Everything Lauryn does she has her children at the forefront of her mind.

"She has legal advice and so she knows what she can and can’t do. Lauryn won’t feel intimated by their father's money which Annie has access to to try to control her.”

Once again, Annie is the villain in her eyes. Pack it in Loz you fucking desperado.

If that quote is directly what’s been quoted then the source can only be the one person who “understandably” always uses the word in the incorrect context!!

• Heart
  • Haha

poppybelle59

Chatty Member
Isn't it weird that Lauren never posts pictures on holiday with her mates having a good time. I imagine she isn't a girls girl and doesn't have any friends or doesn't get invited to holidays with friends. It's quite sad really. She seems a bit of a loner like Martha

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Kairo knows when and where the Euros are on so she has to bring him. But doesn't know he has any brothers 🤔

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Remember when …. She hid the gender of Kairo and was liking comments congratulating her on the birth of her baby girl. She was dressing him in purple and neutral clothing and had Chloe etc liking all the baby girl and pink heart 🩷 comments!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43