Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Remember When… she said she didn’t leak that Kyle was Kinara’s, it was the other side. However on Christmas Day she accidentally uploaded the place cards for the Walker children. She was only trying to tell Instagram how a common Christmas plant smelt 🙃.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Remember when she went car shopping and the salesmen said ‘how are you looking to pay for this? Cash or finance’ and she looked at him like he was stupid and pointed at her necklace.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Laughalong

VIP Member
I’m just reflecting on the fact there is genuinely a woman out there, who is famous for nothing other than spreading her legs continuously for a married footballer, that actually believes her life is interesting enough to write a blog. And not just any old blog, a blog she then has the audacity to ask people to pay to subscribe to. How fucking mentalist and insane is that?

• Haha
  • Heart

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
I don't agree but everyone is different in their opinion on this and i appreciate that.

'Chosing' your children is raising them to love and respect one another and the people around you. Love isn't getting your side piece pregnant twice and I'm sorry but he did it because he knew he would get away with it! I suppose i just wish these women were a bit more ballsy and said nah, off you go!!! Jog him on Annie!!! I'm really hoping she does and then finds someone who truly loves and respects her. THATS an example to set your kids
I just believe it’s more nuanced. When you separate and start dating other people you have no control who enters your children’s lives. My stepdad was a tyrant growing up who suffered with retrospective jealousy, many other stepparents are the same and can’t seperate the child from the historic relationship. It’s a lottery and sometimes the biological parent doesn’t make good choices and it impacts the children.

I don’t think Annie trusts Kyle because of his track record. We all know she’s a beautiful woman and could get someone worthy but she’s got her reasons to stay. Shes the victim in all of this so she knows the choice is ultimately hers.

I absolutely agree, Kyle did it because he thought he could get away with it. He is abhorrent and when his children with Annie are old enough I’m sure they’ll feel very protective of her and resentful of his actions towards her.

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Remember when …. Lauren teamed up with Becky Vardy to publicly attack Annie and played the victim, when she was actually secretly pregnant with Annie’s husbands baby!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Wow

Bettie

I was thinking the daddy issues, didn’t he leave and have more children? So abandonment issues maybe, there is definitely something not right with her, I don’t believe she is in therapy as she says, because she is making no progress, only becoming worse
So I don’t know what age the whore Lauren was when her dad left the 3 girls and had 2 kids with another woman; but fast forward and Lauren has gone out of her way to try break up the home life of 3 boys and has had 2 kids with a married man… mental the repetitive patterns indeed Lauren.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Remember when she puts stories of her neighbours pool bcz she doesnt have one even though she was asking about hiring a pool cleaner 😭😭🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

wilbz90

Chatty Member
Autobiography title:

My, myself and my prolapse: How a brief shag led to my £96k a year pay rise

• Haha

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Why would someone with tea spill that Annie is doing a wagatha christie. Surely the point of doing that is you tell nobody until it’s fait acompli…. You don’t warn the proz that’s what you’re doing by posting it here where she reads. That’s not helping Annie is it? Foiling any possible plan if there is in fact one. Give me strength! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 53

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
So all these vile, nasty, and as subtle as a brick to the face stories she is doing are having no effect on the Walkers, they’re out their living their life enjoying time with their boys whilst Lauren posts spiteful shit on instagram. She must be miserable!

She is wasting her time, and most likely going to land herself in a world of trouble for her efforts!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

klairklopp

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread @4FoxAche 🧡

Did anyone else notice that although Lauryn doesn’t follow Alice Evan’s she’s been liking her posts relating to tattle.

Lauryn’s on a mission just now.
I believe I’m on crazy Alice Evans instagram re a post I made on her Tattle thread 😬. Ironically they have nothing in common apart from both being psycho Martha’s. Alice hates women who go for other women’s husbands and Lozza went for another woman’s husband and blames the wife for it all. I hope they start interacting, my two favourite threads colliding 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Yeah it always made me laugh 😃 the fact becky Vardy could call out anyone for cheating when she knows Jamie does. But she tries to shush it 🙄 the newspapers obviously know Jamie Vardy is a racist but she got them to shush that story by being the secret Wag
It’s not a coincidence too that she wasn’t featured negatively in any stories. The racist incident with Jamie Vardy was swept under the carpet. She’s a snake and I love the fact that Coleen and her lawyers wiped the floor with her. Annie has recruited Coleen’s lawyers so I hope the same happens to Lauren too.

• Heart
Reactions: 52