Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
Entirely up to Annie or anyone else whether they stay with a cheating husband. Annie staying or leaving Kyle obviously doesn’t affect my life so I don’t care, but with friends in real life, I wouldn’t judge them and id support them no matter what they decide as it’s their life and their decision. God help your friends if they ever needed you. Life can be hard enough without so called friends judging and berating you.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Remember when she told Annie she had been shagging her husband and only wanted to ‘quickly’ tell her a baby had been conceived
#GirlsGirl

During the Christmas period x
#GirlsGirl
#Bitch

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

BBee

Evrrytime she hits back at poor Annie I can't help but think how the f did he go back there knowing the trouble he had already brought to Annie's door.

As silly as this sounds, having been through something very traumatic, I fear that Annie's whole life now will boil down to this. Many many years down the line she will never forget the pain this caused her or make sense of why she got so much hurt as the innocent party. A weaker person would constantly be thinking why me. I feel so sorry for her. Lauryn is nothing but a bully. She can do what she wants for her children but playing it out for the whole world to see and directing her anger at the wrong people is just disgusting.

• Heart

Monkeydust24

Lmao ‘securing her children’s futures’ most of us work for that not shag a married man & then bang on about it for 4 years showing 2 sentences of a cropped Snapchat. Pls lairen give it a damn rest

• Haha

MinnieXX

Remember when
She tried to portray herself as a successful businesswoman doing an interview in a red velour suit but looked like a slutty Austin Powers/Scarlet Woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

minnietheminx

VIP Member
First the Euro’s, now this. She will turn up literally anywhere without an invite nowadays 😂

The bit where it says it’s a concern to footballers wives staying at the same hotel as she has a penchant for married footballers! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Oh God she’s heard they’re “frosty” and she’s straight out there with a bath pic. Thirsty bitch

• Haha
  • Sick

klairklopp

VIP Member
Remember when……..
She had no idea who Sian was…… Never heard of her……. No idea what she looks like….. Nothing 🤷‍♀️
IMG_0367.jpeg

IMG_0366.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
REMEMBER WHEN- quags dropped hints for MONTHS "sister 🫶🙏" was kyles then was like wtf i didnt want it public i didnt want to split them up 😐

• Haha
  • Sad

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Lauryn Goodman … the only brass who shags a married man then wants to make a tv series and an autobiography from it like it’s something to be proud of 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
Anyone watched desperate housewives? Those of you who have will know what I mean when I say this
Remember when Tom found out he had that daughter with his ex and the ex was telling the daughter to cause shit between him and Lynette because she wanted him back and the kid ended up pretending Lynette hit her…. Yeah that’s why the cash points having anything to do with the walker family is a bad idea

• Heart
  • Haha

Bettie

Securing their futures?
She forced him to take out a policy to cover her maintenance in case he went broke/retired/went abroad.
I think she is trying to secure a nest egg for the 2
unplanned, maybe even trying to force him to leave them an inheritance? I hope he resists with all his might, she has had enough from him but moved to phase 2. What will happen when they are 18? Securing their future is obviously something she is using to try and secure a lump sum for the 2 K’s. Thoughts? Xx
I think she is trying to secure all the promises he made while under severe duress/blackmail before she told his wife about the 2nd baby.

It's all about herself, she hasn't a maternal bone in her body. She wants the beige mausoleum they live in signed over to her & that is just for starters. Bet she wants a G Wagon too at a minimum.

Whatever we can think of it is likely a thousand times worse. She is absolutely mercenary. She thought she could blackmail him into it pre- telling Annie about Tracey Junior. Now she thinks she can do it before the Euros & knows she only has a short window for maximum impact.

• Heart