Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsM18

I can’t stop laughing over her Tattle unmasked campaign. The last thing she wants to do in her covering tracks era is send people here.

I have been catching up so haven’t thrown my two pence in yet but the Snapchat she shared really didn’t hit the spot and if that’s the best she’s got 4 months after he called her an idiot choice then Kyle is looking more and more credible.

Shes really upping the modus operandi of sharing messages slagging off Annie, so her jealousy levels are off the chart. If anyone following her has an ounce of sympathy watching her damage her child so he can perform like a seal for a man who sadly gives no fucks they need their heads examined.

My favourite part in all this is Rachel Monk, almost certainly working on a retainer of more than £8k a month to put her in her box the way he should have done 4 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

MrsJones83

VIP Member
My child was unplanned (very much loved and wanted) and I prepared to go it alone if Mr Vee wasn't onboard. In fact I didn't want him to have contact if he cba. How damaging and confusing is that for a child. Mr Vee is an excellent dad btw time flies.
Loz keeps trying to push a relationship when he's not interested which is so hugely damaging. The kids will see all the news reports years later.
She should have taken the money kept quiet and started a business but she's lazy and entitled.

She wants to be a kept woman married to a footballer but it doesn't work when he doesn't want her. What successful man is going to want her ? She goes on publicly about getting pregnant by an attached man twice with no shame. Morals of an alley cat.

My SIL had a casual fling with a guy which resulted in a surprise pregnancy. She wanted to keep the baby, said to the dude I know this wasn’t planned, I want to have the baby, it’s your choice if you’re involved but we’re not having any messing about, you’re either in or you’re out. He chose out. She’s never demanded a penny from him, she’s a proud mum to that girl. He’s never been seen or heard of in the 12 years since. It can be that easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Remember when she turned up at Annie’s birthday venue the day after her birthday party.
We all celebrate with Kyle or no-one does.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

SeptemberCatLady

Remember when….she used to do countdown posts that led to nothing, because it was actually her way of blackmailing Kyle

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Remember when she wrote a message to herself insinuating that Kyle’s sister in law Sian who is devoted to her sister and nephews has slept with him.

Note: In the months to come she’ll claim she didn’t see that part of the message, after all she doesn’t know who Sian is.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

poppybelle59

Chatty Member
The more the walkers give the more she will want, the skank needs to put a muzzle on it and get a job like everyone else. Auto biography, you befriended Annie and Sian in Manchester, weeks later, you snagged Annie's partner and got pregnant whilst telling the world you was infertile. You then thrusted Kairo on kyle and somehow ended up in bed with him again. Still infertile, you shag him again, and hey presto, baby Kinara is well and truly conceived. You then spend the next year begging him for jewellery, handbags, holidays , money and manipulating him into leaving Annie and running away with you. He goes along with the plan just to stop you telling Annie about Kinara. You can't keep your trap shut and are desperate for Annie to find out. Kyle then stops playing your game. That is when the blackmail starts. Kyle cuts all contact so you decide to call Annie and ruin her Xmas. All hell breaks loose when you discover Annie is pregnant and is sticking by Kyle because we all know you emotionally blackmailed him to the point he ended up going into depression. You demanded the house, trust funds for your kids, and specifically told him that he must not get Annie Pregnant, that he must divorce her and must not be photographed with Annie or her kids. Yes Kyle may have agreed with you and yes he may have promised you a life together but get it into your fucked up brain, he did all of that out of FEAR of you telling Annie and selling stories on Kyle, his wife and his kids, including the two unwanted sprogs you have, and not for love. That's the end of the story, no need to write a book, we know how the story ends.

• Heart

DJ83

Agree that Annie is not a mug. It takes a really strong person to be able to try and move on after infidelity. You shouldn’t judge her decision as there’s kids involved and I certainly wouldn’t trust Kyle and who he would bring into their lives. Annie will be living with the hurt every single day. She’ll be trying to get on with it and be strong for her boys but it’ll be a sore one. He’s treated her despicably. As well as trying to process what Kyle has done to her, she’s got Lauryn relentlessly harassing her. Her family must be worried sick about her ☹

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Can people just not call annie names like the girl has had enough shes the innocent one here her mental health will be at rock bottom as it is and probs doesnt give a fuck what people think shes thinking of her boys or maybe she just doesnt have the strength to leave him no1 knows as shes a private person leave her the fuck alone shes had enough people here are lunatics with thrush for queen annie or this thread aint for u!! she would walk away with at least half of kyles money so it aint money shes pals with coleen so she could still run in thise crowds so its not that either she pulled a hottie before so its not like she cant get another man so it has to be her kids or she loves him or both...... so are u itchy? Or r u leaving???

• Heart
  • Haha

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
No hate but are they mugs though? I think they both fell in love young with boys who turned out not to be very good men and despite the humiliation they’ve kept their kids safe, stopped them being exposed to skanks and brought their kids up in family units. I’m not sure I have the minerals to have done the same. These men gave these women shit choices and in return they have raised and protected 8 little boys in love and a family unit. They are better women than me and I applaud them.

Wayne and Kyle are disgusting though.
I second this 👏🏼
If both women walked away they’d be rich beyond our wildest imagination.
They don’t need their husbands.
They’re not choosing their husbands. They’re choosing their children and I have no doubt that conversations have and will take place about their respective Fathers actions when the boys are old enough to understand i.e. when Roman went to the awards ceremony with his Dad he looked broken.
I don’t think either have been doormats or condone the behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

livingforthetea

Remember when…one of Lauryn’s instagram followers commented on a post questioning how Annie can look at herself in the mirror every day and Lauryn replied “if a mirror could bare to look at such an evil twisted individual” while she was pregnant with Annie’s Husband’s baby.

• Angry
  • Wow

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
A source close to Lauryn insisted: “Lauryn has proved on social media that her narrative isn’t untrue.

"Any attempt to change the narrative has been from Kyle and Annie to save face because Annie feels humiliated. Understandably, but she should turn to Kyle for that.

"Annie should just own the fact she is sticking by Kyle instead of pretending things haven’t happened to make herself feel better.”

They added: “Everything Lauryn does she has her children at the forefront of her mind.

"She has legal advice and so she knows what she can and can’t do. Lauryn won’t feel intimated by their father's money which Annie has access to to try to control her.”

Once again, Annie is the villain in her eyes. Pack it in Loz you fucking desperado.
Oh my god she’s such a cheeky smug cunt!

The way she speaks about Annie you would think she was the wronged wife not the whore homewrecker!

I tell you she’s utterly shameless!! 😲😲😲😲

• Angry

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240508_234828_Instagram.jpg

When did the Prolapsed one learn the meaning of silence?

I know everything is posted for Kyle... he knows hun. It's why he has fought so hard to get it back. Annie and his boys are the family he wants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I’m so glad someone else thinks like this! The thought of Annie and Colleen and all the other cheated-on wives hanging out in their McMansions like nothing has happened is as cringe as Lauren in hers 😂. Leave the bastards!!
To be fair they would still be in a ‘McMansion’ with or without the cheating husbands so don’t see how that’s relevant. Both would be entitled to a very very lucrative divorce, and would be very rich regardless.

I still think shagging a married man is more ‘cringe’ but that’s just me!

• Heart
Reactions: 56