Lauryn Goodman and Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This for the win 😂💯🙌🏻
I bet Lauryn will be scratching her scalp trying to work this one out. She might have went to private school but she isn’t acquainted with anything fine or classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine RRR are playing with the footballers kids
Kyle is mingling with Rooney and the other footballers
and Annie is with coleen no doubt sat laughing about lauryn pathetic attempts to destroy them 😂😂
Sorry but they are two mugs together the way their husbands have treated them. 😂 I think Lauryn is vile, Kyle makes me physically ill but Annie is beautiful and could be free of all this drama living her best life! I cannot for the life of me understand why she is still with him?! Just get rid, divorce the loser and enjoy the money. It's not a great example to be setting your sons to allow a man to treat you this way. I can only think her self esteem must be on the floor! We all know why Colleen forgave Wayne. Money talks

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Can you imagine RRR are playing with the footballers kids
Kyle is mingling with Rooney and the other footballers
and Annie is with coleen no doubt sat laughing about lauryn pathetic attempts to destroy them 😂😂
I prefer to think that they didn’t mention Lauryn at all. There would have been other ladies present and their time would have been spent cooing over Annie’s newborn, taking turns for cuddles and drinking a couple of glasses of expensive champagne.

Private WhatsApp’s between Annie and Coleen are probably wild. I bet Coleen’s been giving Annie loads of advice based on how involved she was in her own legal case.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry but they are two mugs together the way their husbands have treated them. 😂 I think Lauryn is vile, Kyle makes me physically ill but Annie is beautiful and could be free of all this drama living her best life! I cannot for the life of me understand why she is still with him?! Just get rid, divorce the loser and enjoy the money. It's not a great example to be setting your sons to allow a man to treat you this way. I can only think her self esteem must be on the floor! We all know why Colleen forgave Wayne. Money talks
Both Colleen and Annie would get multi millions, nothing to do with money! Both couples childhood sweethearts who want to keep their family together, their choice!

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Kairo knows when and where the Euros are on so she has to bring him. But doesn't know he has any brothers 🤔

• Haha
Maybe a video of k1 on a field playing footy but sped up to 2x speed so he looks ‘rapid’

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Book title: Lauryn Goodman… The official clap back, conducted the affair on Snapchat, now has no dad for her brats. J

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn't it weird that Lauren never posts pictures on holiday with her mates having a good time. I imagine she isn't a girls girl and doesn't have any friends or doesn't get invited to holidays with friends. It's quite sad really. She seems a bit of a loner like Martha

No hate but are they mugs though? I think they both fell in love young with boys who turned out not to be very good men and despite the humiliation they’ve kept their kids safe, stopped them being exposed to skanks and brought their kids up in family units. I’m not sure I have the minerals to have done the same. These men gave these women tit choices and in return they have raised and protected 8 little boys in love and a family unit. They are better women than me and I applaud them.

Wayne and Kyle are disgusting though.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I’m waiting for the petition against the Rooney’s ‘you either invite all of us or none’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
No hate but are they mugs though? I think they both fell in love young with boys who turned out not to be very good men and despite the humiliation they’ve kept their kids safe, stopped them being exposed to skanks and brought their kids up in family units. I’m not sure I have the minerals to have done the same. These men gave these women tit choices and in return they have raised and protected 8 little boys in love and a family unit. They are better women than me and I applaud them.

Wayne and Kyle are disgusting though.
I second this 👏🏼
If both women walked away they’d be rich beyond our wildest imagination.
They don’t need their husbands.
They’re not choosing their husbands. They’re choosing their children and I have no doubt that conversations have and will take place about their respective Fathers actions when the boys are old enough to understand i.e. when Roman went to the awards ceremony with his Dad he looked broken.
I don’t think either have been doormats or condone the behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
2024 bingo card - Lauren starts dropping hints of a new man on the scene. Her hoping it would catch Kyle’s attention re: another man being around his bio children. Also another great way for her to subtly throw shade at Kyle with her indirect bullshit “it takes a real man to be a daddy” and all that jazz.

I think any normal bloke would run a mile but we all know she has an overactive imagination and would deffo drop hints of a pretend boyfriend to get the tongues wagging.

Reactions: 26
Isn't it weird that Lauren never posts pictures on holiday with her mates having a good time. I imagine she isn't a girls girl and doesn't have any friends or doesn't get invited to holidays with friends. It's quite sad really. She seems a bit of a loner like Martha
Lozza hasn’t got any mates apart from Lisa turkey neck cheese. Her other mate Fatty Katty who is a known football league brass has ditched her coz the free holidays have now stopped and she’s sick of her bullshit lies.

Lozza literally has no one ! Alllllllll them chairs in that Brighton bag house and not one single friend to have round.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think there’s a lot more to consider when saying a woman has ‘just chose’ to stay with a cheating partner, especially when there’s kids involved. For me I’d choose to not split my family, I’d choose to not spend half the week away from my babies, I’d choose not have no control over where they are and what they’re doing on dads time, I’d choose to not bring a step mum into their lives. Mums often put themselves last every single day in every scenario and I think Annie and Colleen probably did this, yes the money makes it easier but I get why they made the decisions they made.

Liaryn will never will tho as she’s a self centred witch who only cares about herself and her 8K a month to fix her prolapsed hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.