Lauryn Goodman and Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle and annies lawyers need to do better big martha no mates just wont stop its taken her weeks to come after sian she has a serious mental illness she doesnt see she is the issue stop responding and it will all go away its so simple shes just constant adding petrol to a fire trying to win an arguement shes having herself

Also these ppl who msg her why not reoly private why post it on the story

Reactions: 35
Ha ha she really is thick as duck if she sending people here! 🤣 keep going lauren dig that hole! 👏 she losing the plot like she did when puma gate happened as she obviously got no contact

Reactions: 29
Ooooh something isn't going her way.

✅️ Valentino rockstuds
✅️ Chris Brown song
✅️ Pity party caption
❌️ Self respect, dignity or a dad for her kids
❌️ Bothering to name KashKow2
---
Can’t answer the poll, because I STILL haven’t watched fatal attraction 🥺
63 votes and not one of us feels safe with the Brighton Beg.

Martha and Alex Forrest are making all the friends though 🥰

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Who mentioned last thread that she never shows any evidence of the kids in her badly created house?

You rattled her.

We are now being shown toys - TWO of them.

She really is a puppet on a string for this thread.
It was me saying there was no toys anywhere 🤣
Have I got you triggered Loz
Might have a few tracks off Amazon but no swimming pool and no dad 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

✅️ Valentino rockstuds
✅️ Chris Brown song
✅️ Pity party caption
What everything is it that’s for the kids Loz? the stalking? The fighting in court to get ‘dad’ to pay for a nanny cause you cba looking after them? The crappy insta posts that have led to the kids having no aunty and cousins relationships?

He just wants sweets and to play loz he’s 4. Cut it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Must dig out my old Tricolore French text book to read to the kids in bed tonight .

• Haha
Reactions: 28
'Cause you know you obsessed
You still think I should change for you
B-, you sound like my ex
You can't say that I hated you, I treated you the best
You still say that I'm playin' you, let me get this off my chest, oh-oh

Chosen lyrics for the latest story 🤣🤣🤣 Lozza hun, Kyle’s hungover after a night on the piss round Rooney’s. He’s prob just FaceTimed your mate Jack Grealish to ask where to get the best Chinese takeaway from. He’s not thinking about you or idiot decisions x 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
All this book to show talk also made me think Lauryn should release and album?

Lauryn Goodman: like a puppet on a string 🎶
I wonder if one day that, you'll say that, you care
If you say you love me madly, I'll gladly
Be there
Like a puppet on a string
Love is just like a merry-go-round
With all the fun of a fair
One day I'm feeling down on the ground
Then I'm up in the air
Are you leading me on?
Tomorrow will you be gone?

she should be more focused on Eurovision and less on the euros

this song won Eurovision for the uk. Do we think a LG could bring the trophy back home this year?
Null points

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
'Cause you know you obsessed
You still think I should change for you
B-, you sound like my ex
You can't say that I hated you, I treated you the best
You still say that I'm playin' you, let me get this off my chest, oh-oh

Chosen lyrics for the latest story 🤣🤣🤣 Lozza hun, Kyle’s hungover after a night on the piss round Rooney’s. He’s prob just FaceTimed your mate Jack Grealish to ask where to get the best Chinese takeaway from. He’s not thinking about you or idiot decisions x 2.
Just like when I posted the lyrics to jar of hearts on my space circa 2002 to win over my true love …. Didn’t really go to plan think he called me the weird Emo girl with the nice car 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

✅️ Valentino rockstuds
✅️ Chris Brown song
✅️ Pity party caption
---

63 votes and not one of us feels safe with the Brighton Beg.

Martha and Alex Forrest are making all the friends though 🥰
BORING 😴
---
Anyone posted the ‘Sian ‘ dig?
---
Kyle and annies lawyers need to do better big martha no mates just wont stop its taken her weeks to come after sian she has a serious mental illness she doesnt see she is the issue stop responding and it will all go away its so simple shes just constant adding petrol to a fire trying to win an arguement shes having herself

Also these ppl who msg her why not reoly private why post it on the story
It’s in her imagination these people messaging her. She’s lies to suit her narrative

Reactions: 16
Guys just a thought, i wouldnt be surpised if the mad witch has made that lauryn catherine goodman page herself, I haven’t came across it on insta so people seeing it on here then going on n having a look at their stories could be her way of finding out who’s viewed them from tattle …or maybe i’m just para 😂
ETA, unless someone on here owns up to making it 👏🏻

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.