Lauryn Goodman and Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to go round and take her phone off her, it looks like it’s gona be a long night for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thank you for the new thread @4FoxAche 🧡

Did anyone else notice that although Lauryn doesn’t follow Alice Evan’s she’s been liking her posts relating to tattle.

Lauryn’s on a mission just now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Who mentioned last thread that she never shows any evidence of the kids in her badly created house?

You rattled her.

We are now being shown toys - TWO of them.

She really is a puppet on a string for this thread.
Ffs my son has that toy 🤦🏼‍♀️ gonna have to burn it when he goes to bed 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who mentioned last thread that she never shows any evidence of the kids in her badly created house?

You rattled her.

We are now being shown toys - TWO of them.

She really is a puppet on a string for this thread.
Bet he is in bed and she has set this up for a picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gonna be a long night, the 2 K’s are in bed and her family partying a few doors up, meanwhile the Walkers are spending a Bank holiday with the rooneys playing on their private football pitches, swimming in their own pools , give it up proz! ‘You’ll never be Annie ‘(book title)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
'Cause you know you obsessed
You still think I should change for you
B-, you sound like my ex
You can't say that I hated you, I treated you the best
You still say that I'm playin' you, let me get this off my chest, oh-oh

Chosen lyrics for the latest story 🤣🤣🤣 Lozza hun, Kyle’s hungover after a night on the piss round Rooney’s. He’s prob just FaceTimed your mate Jack Grealish to ask where to get the best Chinese takeaway from. He’s not thinking about you or idiot decisions x 2.
She acts like a bloody teenager
---
Just like when I posted the lyrics to jar of hearts on my space circa 2002 to win over my true love …. Didn’t really go to plan think he called me the weird Emo girl with the nice car 😂😂
Ha ha exactly she is a like a old my space page
---
This is the lyrics to a song she just posted

No way, this is mental health
He has told you Lauren you were mistake ha
God first crush syndrome she has.

Reactions: 21
Thank you for the new thread @4FoxAche 🧡

Did anyone else notice that although Lauryn doesn’t follow Alice Evan’s she’s been liking her posts relating to tattle.

Lauryn’s on a mission just now.
I believe I’m on crazy Alice Evans instagram re a post I made on her Tattle thread 😬. Ironically they have nothing in common apart from both being psycho Martha’s. Alice hates women who go for other women’s husbands and Lozza went for another woman’s husband and blames the wife for it all. I hope they start interacting, my two favourite threads colliding 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Funny how none of her "supporters" come on here. They'd get annihilated

Reactions: 26
Confirmation the Walker boys were at the Rooneys party ⚽⚽⚽⚽

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
My cousin was at Coleens (all childhood friends were there) and she’s said Annie was there with all the boys but her and Kyle were still abit frosty, to be expected they’re not going to be all lovey dovey yet. Nice that they’re doing family things though! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Ooooh something isn't going her way.

✅️ Valentino rockstuds
✅️ Chris Brown song
✅️ Pity party caption
❌️ Self respect, dignity or a dad for her kids
❌️ Bothering to name KashKow2
---

63 votes and not one of us feels safe with the Brighton Beg.

Martha and Alex Forrest are making all the friends though 🥰
woman is that her admitted she shagged a married man just for the lifestyle .,,,
she really is scum

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My cousin was at Coleens (all childhood friends were there) and she’s said Annie was there with all the boys but her and Kyle were still abit frosty, to be expected they’re not going to be all lovey dovey yet. Nice that they’re doing family things though! 🥰
Another post incoming when the pump and dump sees this! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Confirmation the Walker boys were at the Rooneys party ⚽⚽⚽⚽
Christ que lauryn posting how kiaro is fast
nah that cracked me up that lad saying kyke walkers kids fast 😂😂😂😂👏🏻
---
So Kyle is single but still attending friends houses with his boys and Annie …..
yes the walkers don’t give a tit lauryn is in her dubai meets bleep hovel with her two unwanted kids lonely as duck ….

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Not gonna do it but the temptation to tag her in that tiktok video and say “bet Kairo loved playing with all the footballers” or “hope you had a lovely weekend” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.