Lauryn Goodman and Sisters #78 Brighton & Hoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all these vile, nasty, and as subtle as a brick to the face stories she is doing are having no effect on the Walkers, they’re out their living their life enjoying time with their boys whilst Lauren posts spiteful tit on instagram. She must be miserable!

She is wasting her time, and most likely going to land herself in a world of trouble for her efforts!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Christ que lauryn posting how kiaro is fast
nah that cracked me up that lad saying kyke walkers kids fast 😂😂😂😂👏🏻
---
So Kyle is single but still attending friends houses with his boys and Annie …..
yes the walkers don’t give a tit lauryn is in her dubai meets bleep hovel with her two unwanted kids lonely as duck ….
Dubai meets bleep luxe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
RRR having a little kick around with the Rooneys and other top premiership families
Kash point booting a ball round the local sports hall on his jack in last years kit …
Remember when she had a dig at RRR a while back saying Kairo would have to “work for it” if he wanted to succeed in football and wouldn’t have things “handed to him on a plate” basically claiming that Annie & Kyles boys did 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 37
She don’t care about his other sons, she only thinks giro is rapid because it’s giro this and giro that. His the only bilingual child

Reactions: 26
Remember when she had a dig at RRR a while back saying Kairo would have to “work for it” if he wanted to succeed in football and wouldn’t have things “handed to him on a plate” basically claiming that Annie & Kyles boys did 🤔
Work haha bit rich coming from Loz isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So all these vile, nasty, and as subtle as a brick to the face stories she is doing are having no effect on the Walkers, they’re out their living their life enjoying time with their boys whilst Lauren posts spiteful tit on instagram. She must be miserable!

She is wasting her time, and most likely going to land herself in a world of trouble for her efforts!
Can you imagine RRR are playing with the footballers kids
Kyle is mingling with Rooney and the other footballers
and Annie is with coleen no doubt sat laughing about lauryn pathetic attempts to destroy them 😂😂

Reactions: 33
I believe I’m on crazy Alice Evans instagram re a post I made on her Tattle thread 😬. Ironically they have nothing in common apart from both being psycho Martha’s. Alice hates women who go for other women’s husbands and Lozza went for another woman’s husband and blames the wife for it all. I hope they start interacting, my two favourite threads colliding 😂
I saw that 🤣🤣. Collaboration in the making 🤗 another thing they have in common: none of them know when to stop 🤐

Reactions: 20
Funny how none of her "supporters" come on here. They'd get annihilated
None of her supporters are on her tiktok either. All of her TT posts have zero or minimal (like less than 15) comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She'll be even more hell bent on giro becoming a baller now if kyles boys are looking promising. Hope the messiah grows up to be a ballet dancer, freak trying to mould your child into what you want them to be and not allowing them to be themselves. She's such a desperado in all that she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Loz is on Amazon ordering a running machine for Giro! How long before she starts calling him ‘rapid’
Can tell they are Kyle walkers kids is gonna do her in!!!! Can we have the curtains GIF? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.