Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed that she doesn’t follow the @kairowalker account and vice versa, so nice and easy for her to ask those questions and it look like it’s from a random. She’s a special kind of something.

Reactions: 15
I just noticed that she doesn’t follow the @kairowalker account and vice versa, so nice and easy for her to ask those questions and it look like it’s from a random. She’s a special kind of something.
does anyone remember a Scottish woman (she has a thread but I can’t remember her name) who was sending herself death threats and got caught out 😩. Lauryn’s of the same breed and it’ll catch up with her eventually and when that happens, a tattler will be there to screenshot 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It takes a man to be a dad “to all of his children.” I do sort of understand her here, but she is the one that has made it difficult for Kyle to see his own son? does she not realise that she is the reason her son doesn’t have a “dad”.? or is she that much of a narcissist
I truly believe he doesn’t see his son because she is such a nut job! If she was more reasonable her son may have a dad!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Me neither I put popcorn on my shopping list......🤣🤣🤣

One comparison I will make is Lauryn v Katie Price.....both have children to footballers who don’t want anything to do with their kids and made that clear at the start... KP to my knowledge has never reacted the way this soft shite has... granted she had a few digs at him but no where near the level Lauryn goes to,
It reeks of desperation... she is that irrelevant she is now reposting pics on her Insta stories that have been previously posted with some shite narrative.... can wait to see her company accounts at financial year end...... money earned from swipe up’s.... £1.58 🤣🤣
At least KP (who I'm not a fan of) was actually in a relationship with/seeing Dwight as they were pictured attending events together, not a dirty little shag on the side 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I truly believe he doesn’t see his son because she is such a nut job! If she was more reasonable her son may have a dad!
I truly believe if Kyle had tried to see him, despite her frequent trips to Cheshire, psycho would have made it a condition that he had to stay over night in portslade with her to do it.... This is maybe where the "Annie has banned Kyle from seeing him" has came from, but as if any woman would be happy for their partner to spend time with an affair 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ she's deluded!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is absolutely no need to embarrass Grant like that! And that’s what it is an embarrassment! If she’s grateful for everything he does why not sent him a gift from her and little one, why bring Grant into a huge public dig at Kyle? I bet he’s so embarrassed but he’ll get tit from his missus if he says anything. Feel sorry for him a bit actually!

• Heart
does anyone remember a Scottish woman (she has a thread but I can’t remember her name) who was sending herself death threats and got caught out 😩. Lauryn’s of the same breed and it’ll catch up with her eventually and when that happens, a tattler will be there to screenshot 😂
That was Pretty Blunt, I think. I’m sure there was another one caught later last year too. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow 24 comments (technically 23 as she did one with the hashtags) the amount she desperately wants people to comment by putting them in her story and saying ‘tag those that are doing an amazing job etc…’ it’s quite sad she really doesn’t get the interaction she’s wanting!
Also good spot on the ‘ leavers’ spelling - totally sent that to herself!

Reactions: 21
She's so predictable doing this, she has absolutely no class at all and she needs to stop making a show of that wee boy. Every chance she gets she bangs on about how her child has been rejected by the dad, I never post anything on fathers day ever, no sly digs, none of this happy fathers day to my mum, I just find it embarrassing, it's a day for fathers and I'm sick to death of the likes of her and that flea bag Katy posting passive aggressive posts as they are both parents. Makes you look like a shite person and I'm glad my mum wasn't like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There is absolutely no need to embarrass Grant like that! And that’s what it is an embarrassment! If she’s grateful for everything he does why not sent him a gift from her and little one, why bring Grant into a huge public dig at Kyle? I bet he’s so embarrassed but he’ll get tit from his missus if he says anything. Feel sorry for him a bit actually!
I've heard that he cheats on Chloe but stays with her because of Isla. He knows that the Goodman gang will alienate him out of Isla's life and harass him especially if he moves on with someone else.

She's so predictable doing this, she has absolutely no class at all and she needs to stop making a show of that wee boy. Every chance she gets she bangs on about how her child has been rejected by the dad, I never post anything on fathers day ever, no sly digs, none of this happy fathers day to my mum, I just find it embarrassing, it's a day for fathers and I'm sick to death of the likes of her and that flea bag Katy posting passive aggressive posts as they are both parents. Makes you look like a shite person and I'm glad my mum wasn't like that.
Which Katy?

Reactions: 6
Quite a quiet one from her so far... do we think something has happened? As in she'll be posting about panic attacks and sorry I've been so quiet I've had so much going on and so much stress and alluding to fighting for more money, a house and everything she's owed for wafting her flaps little Knut.

Reactions: 12
Considering Cairo is such a miraculously conceived baby you think she would put her sodding phone down and make every second with him count..

oh and as much as this would be frowned upon by people who don’t witness her daily diarrhoea/obsession with KW;

I DO NOT BLAME KW FOR HAVING duck ALL TO DO WITH THAT POOR CHILD!!

She is mentally unhinged. you know it’d be it’s a ‘me and peanut Kyle, we come as a package’ kind of manipulation.

KW, serves him right for sleeping with her anyway but poor annie must really love him to stick around for this whole fkn drama created on the gram by Lauren. Who might I add that if she was such an advocate for the strong single mama brigade, would tell Kyle to shove his £ and show Cairo and the world she it’s not about the money and the insta likes that she needs duck all from him and can show the little boy all the love in the world and not bring him up to be advertised as the kid who’s dad wanted duck all to do with him..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Considering Cairo is such a miraculously conceived baby you think she would put her sodding phone down and make every second with him count..

oh and as much as this would be frowned upon by people who don’t witness her daily diarrhoea/obsession with KW;

I DO NOT BLAME KW FOR HAVING duck ALL TO DO WITH THAT POOR CHILD!!

She is mentally unhinged. you know it’d be it’s a ‘me and peanut Kyle, we come as a package’ kind of manipulation.

KW, serves him right for sleeping with her anyway but poor annie must really love him to stick around for this whole fkn drama created on the gram by Lauren. Who might I add that if she was such an advocate for the strong single mama brigade, would tell Kyle to shove his £ and show Cairo and the world she it’s not about the money and the insta likes that she needs duck all from him and can show the little boy all the love in the world and not bring him up to be advertised as the kid who’s dad wanted duck all to do with him..
Added to the fact she now has some kind of babysitting device to mind her child whilst she has a family get together... I have attached a photo... (also I think they lady behind them is giving them a bit of a stink eye) 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Are we supposed to believe Lauryn isn’t writing this to herself? Both with their incorrect spelling of ‘lever’, which nicely follows into a link for a swipe up. Or maybe Lauryn is just as thick as her followers. Also, the ‘y’ in her name angers me a lot more than it probably should.
She’s that thick she is spelt leaver wrong ! In the same message to herself AND to the reply 😂😂😂 hun it’s spelt lever. Just got caught out by writing messages to ya self

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s one thing Kyle humiliating his own family by privately sleeping with her. It’s another level of bad when the women comes forward to openly announce she shagged a bloke with 3 kids and a Mrs. Knowing the 3 kids and Mrs were going to one day read and know all this. Forgetting her own son will be tormented for this at school by the mean kids calling her exactly what she is .... She’s deluded.

I cannot cope with the Ad/Af links for the nike trainers/socks… who needs 3 swipe ups in a row FOR EACH!? seriously embarrassing. I personally think Annie should get a non-molestation again lauryn for ‘in sighting hatred’ towards Annie saying she is “bullying” her child, Annie has probably never met kairo, let alone bullied him, her accusations are dispicable and childish, they honestly need a non-mol just so she isn’t allowed to mention to names again.

Reactions: 7
Has Annie put anything on Instagram about Kyle today? I requested to follow her ages ago but it hasn’t been seen yet

Reactions: 3
So their dad in Chloe's pics makes me wonder who's responsible (if anyone 😆🙄🥴🤦🏻‍♀️) for the Iran flag in LaurYYYns bio.... Their mums white and blonde as they come and the dad don't look much different....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think Annie will put anything up, the nutjob is stalking her every move and will be all over it for attention. Sad she can't even post about the father of her kids or partner of 12 years without that psycho trying to harass her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.