Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Annie will put anything up, the nutjob is stalking her every move and will be all over it for attention. Sad she can't even post about the father of her kids or partner of 12 years without that psycho trying to harass her.
I thought that tbf too, but then again they are quite private arent they so annies prob not arsed about posting anything

Reactions: 5
I used to feel sorry for her but the way she carries on she is a nasty spiteful witch too, desperate for attention. Would love to see her singing that tune if her hubby done that to her. Im a big believer in karma
Becky Vardy changed her tune didn’t she... 🤣

F5C347B7-EDFC-40CF-A9F6-0F9E120214FB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Changed her tune, decided to stick her nose in & began following the nutjob the day she saw pictures of Annie & Coleen last week
I think the saying is ‘birds of a feather flock together’, but with LaurYn and Becky it’s more like ‘social climbing, media ho-bags use each other for news stories and to be biatches and try and upset others’ 🙄

Reactions: 18
I used to feel sorry for her but the way she carries on she is a nasty spiteful witch too, desperate for attention. Would love to see her singing that tune if her hubby done that to her. Im a big believer in karma
And the fact she has replied to all the comments to double them up reeks of desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes defo had a solicitors letter drop on her doormat
That's what I think too & I do hope they did. It went from constant slandering & fake DMs mentioning Annie on insta stories she was writing to herself - to zero

Reactions: 8
LMAOOOO I love her 😭 love that she put 3, lauryn will be having a meltdown
I was literally just coming here to post this 😩 from the outside looking in Annie paints herself in a way more respectful light! Even if she took him back time after time again. I don’t know she just seems classier with it to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I don’t see how Lauryn even can go mad at Annie’s post…..she is totally correct in what she’s put. ‘our 3 kings’ that’s right, the children they share together If my OH had shagged a desperado and she’d intentionally got knocked up, there’s no way I’d say Happy Fathers Day. You’re the best daddy to our 3 kings and your other child…..especially when you clearly have no relationship with the other child. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And Kyle has shared it ... oh I can't wait to see the craziness after this. In fairness its such a cute pic and Kyle looking at them 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s going to be pig sick when she sees that 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 making herself an advocate for single parenthood 🤦🏼‍🤷🏼‍♀️ Thick as a brick! If you sleep with a man that has a long term partner and three children there’s a damn good chance that single parenthood awaits. She’s vile and she’s obsessed and it’s not a pleasant sight 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.