Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must still be in bed as n meltdown yet! I only follow her to see what an idiot she makes of herself. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
THAT POST FOR GRANT... DISTURBING. He hasn't liked it OR commented on it so he must be so embarrassed. She'll be trying to jump on his dick next.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The fact Annie has called her boys ”3 kings” 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻

Lauren also uses the 👑 for kairo. Wondering if she’s stolen the 👑 from Annie all along or if Annie is trolling Lauren….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Them 3 wee boys talking over to their daddy melts me, must have been the Scotland match. They aren't allowed near him from the start to the end of the tournament, all have to stay in team bubbles away from family even if not playing

• Heart
Grant
THAT POST FOR GRANT... DISTURBING. He hasn't liked it OR commented on it so he must be so embarrassed. She'll be trying to jump on his dick next.
Grant did reply ' aw little man 🤣😍' and that was it. She Replied to almost everyone but only liked Beckton Vardys comment

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do feel quite sad Annie posted that late at night it feels deliberate like they can't publicly celebrate their family and his fatherhood or Lauryn will ruin the day for them. I just feel sad, mainly for the boys, that all of Lauryn's behaviour has resulted in their relationship with their Dad having to be hidden like a dirty secret otherwise it will be ruined by that raging psycho.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It is so sad, I feel the same, that Annie and Kyle are almost living in a constant anxiety of what LaURyn will do next, they barely post or share anything, or like Annie has done, waited until almost midnight to post, I bet they get all sorts of harassment from her. I would love to see Annie post a screenshot of Lauryns crazy messages that they must get on a daily basis, her behaviour, obsessive online social stalking ext, she probably emails them 🤣

Reactions: 22
It is so sad, I feel the same, that Annie and Kyle are almost living in a constant anxiety of what LaURyn will do next, they barely post or share anything, or like Annie has done, waited until almost midnight to post, I bet they get all sorts of harassment from her. I would love to see Annie post a screenshot of Lauryns crazy messages that they must get on a daily basis, her behaviour, obsessive online social stalking ext, she probably emails them 🤣
It is galling that Lauryn then kicks off about Kairo being bullied and his mental health when her behaviour is clearly impacting the mental health of five individuals including three children.

The worst part the vicious little witch was probably cackling away yesterday about the silence that she's won. She is truly disgusting and vile.

Yes Kyle is an absolute dick for cheating. However, he has clearly worked to rebuild his family and his wife has forgiven him. Lauryn is STILL tormenting and harassing them to cause maximum pain, humiliation and stress whilst optimising the attention for herself. She is nothing more than a cheap, used up prostitue and that's why she defended Kyle's use of them - she is one.

The more I think of it, Annie wearing the England top with her name not Walker on it was probably also a reaction to Lauryn's incessant hashtagging of her family's surname. She's probably on the verge of a breakdown because of it all and has used her own name to distance herself from Lauryn, which again, poor, poor Annie.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I do feel quite sad Annie posted that late at night it feels deliberate like they can't publicly celebrate their family and his fatherhood or Lauryn will ruin the day for them. I just feel sad, mainly for the boys, that all of Lauryn's behaviour has resulted in their relationship with their Dad having to be hidden like a dirty secret otherwise it will be ruined by that raging psycho.
I think it’s genius and hope that it was a deliberate thing by Annie. It has made psycho Lauryn wait all day, keep her on tenterhooks, spoil her day and keep her guessing.

It would also make Lauryn look pathetic if she started retaliation posts late last night or even today as the day is over. Plus it would prove to everyone that Lauryn is sat there like a kicked puppy just waiting to be kicked again 😆

Reactions: 25
Or maybe, with Annie, not everything has to be done over social media and she was actually enjoying her day with her Family and children 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Or maybe, with Annie, not everything has to be done over social media and she was actually enjoying her day with her Family and children 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolutely agree.
Beg loz will of been nursing her fone all day waiting to react to a post of annies.
I have no doubt tht kyle is a fab dad to R R R, And lauryn probably knows that too

Reactions: 12
I think it’s genius and hope that it was a deliberate thing by Annie. It has made psycho Lauryn wait all day, keep her on tenterhooks, spoil her day and keep her guessing.

It would also make Lauryn look pathetic if she started retaliation posts late last night or even today as the day is over. Plus it would prove to everyone that Lauryn is sat there like a kicked puppy just waiting to be kicked again 😆
It is this 100%, so soft girls post will disappear after 24 hours like now and Annie’s is still there until later tonight.... Genius idea 💡

And beggy is still quiet.... most people yesterday posted up tributes to their own dad, didn’t see one from her at all, yes the meal pic but only what Kairo ate, and she wished all the single parents doing both roles..... and therein she missed the point of the day... Wishing her dad a happy Father’s Day.... says it all me,me, me.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Aren't the England players supposed to stay away from their families for the entire tournament. I hope you're right just could have sworn I read they needed to stay separate (potentially on the footballer and WAGS thread). I hope I am wrong but it just seems sad.

Reactions: 4
Aren't the England players supposed to stay away from their families for the entire tournament. I hope you're right just could have sworn I read they needed to stay separate (potentially on the footballer and WAGS thread). I hope I am wrong but it just seems sad.
Yes, they probably do with all the ridiculous rules and regulations. But what I meant was that I’m assuming Annie would want to see her Dad, and the kids see their Grandad on Father’s Day.
I know in this world of social media/influencers it’s hard to believe that some people actually like to live in the moment and be present, rather than live through a screen.

Reactions: 10
Lauryn has milked that surname dry, tainting it. No matter what she says the decision lay with her and only her as a single mother to pick what she wanted, intentionally exploiting her child. No decent woman would name a child after a man who did not publicly acknowledge the child. She is such a beg.

The kids tshirts always had walker no 2 on them - she will be fuming at the daddy 😂

Reactions: 18
I really really want Kyle to take Annie’s name it would piss all over lauryn! Although I wouldn’t put it past her to then change to kairo kilner 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lauryn has milked that surname dry, tainting it. No matter what she says the decision lay with her and only her as a single mother to pick what she wanted, intentionally exploiting her child. No decent woman would name a child after a man who did not publicly acknowledge the child. She is such a beg.

The kids tshirts always had walker no 2 on them - she will be fuming at the daddy 😂
Yeah I agree I never gave my daughter her 'father's' surname I couldn't cope with writing his name on every form over the years, my family have brought her up so it was only right she shared our surname! I haven't stalked him or ever said happy father's day to me, I'm her mum not her dad, we do get my bro something because he has always been better than a dad to her and they are scarily alike! Also I've never said a bad word about him to my girl because that would have been mental abuse she doesn't need to know he's a twit 😂 he knows I wouldn't bad mouth him to her, he was on and off the scene for years and there comes a time that you make the decision that her happiness is the most important thing not to see her being let down time and time again I did try to maintain the relationship between them. She has a memory box full of things from her dad and she doesn't mention him but if she chose to want a relationship I would seek him out and not stand in the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah I agree I never gave my daughter her 'father's' surname I couldn't cope with writing his name on every form over the years, my family have brought her up so it was only right she shared our surname! I haven't stalked him or ever said happy father's day to me, I'm her mum not her dad, we do get my bro something because he has always been better than a dad to her and they are scarily alike! Also I've never said a bad word about him to my girl because that would have been mental abuse she doesn't need to know he's a twit 😂 he knows I wouldn't bad mouth him to her, he was on and off the scene for years and there comes a time that you make the decision that her happiness is the most important thing not to see her being let down time and time again I did try to maintain the relationship between them. She has a memory box full of things from her dad and she doesn't mention him but if she chose to want a relationship I would seek him out and not stand in the way.
Bravo to you. This is very similar to me, except my daughters ‘father’ has never been on the scene. I don’t need acknowledgment on Father’s Day, it’s not my day. We celebrate the positive male role models in her life, her grandad (my stepdad) who has stepped up and adores her, just as she does him.
No bad words said, nothing hidden and honesty 100% (as much is age appropriate) She Will find out herself one day, what a loser he is, but until that day she says she loves her daddy even though she’s never met him - breaks my heart a little but we smile through it and tell her that I know he loves her too. She’s only 3.5, so I’m sure there will be more questions to come but I will answer them as honestly as I can and without prejudice because that is what genuinely is the best thing for my girl.
Now can Lauryn say the same? Or has she plastered her personal vendetta all over the internet, never to be deleted, for Kairo to read when he’s older. Imagine if he develops a healthy strong relationship with his Dad and brothers in the future, he’ll always know how and what was said about them from his mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.