Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she would watch her sperm doner who she apparently cant stand on the tv and cheer him on?😅😅😅
Shes sooooo crazy its unreal!!! Shes begging for attention off him or wants to start some drama.

In regards to Annie being very low key, she has been private on instagram and not really posted much for years!!! Im sure shes just loving life and she will keep in contact over whatsapp with her friends and family.
Shes always been really private and never put anything up.
Saw a really cute picture of kyle & the boys on his sisters fb last night. First time ive really seen a picture of them without their faces blurred.

I wonder how much maintenance she gets!

- lauryn i mean

Reactions: 16
She’s so thick. Does she not understand Kyle at some point might decide he wants to see his son. He might go to court for full custody or for fifty/fifty custody and there would be nothing she could do about it. He might want to see your son Lauren but he’ll never want you ! Imagine only having your child fifty percent of the time whilst another women and her husband help raise him. What if he prefers being with his dad and his brothers rather than you ? Not thought about this have you? He has his dads surname to which is giving him even more rights. Absolutely thick she is. I would love for him to step up and to have everything to do with his son and nothing to do with her so she could stop these silly little single parent rants. You better hope and pray Kyle doesn’t change his mind because you’ll be spending a lot more time alone and you’ll run out of content. If he decided to see to his son also he’d get to pay you a lot less money? Thought about that Lauren? Who will fund your lifestyle then ?
be careful what you wish for ...

why are her family not stepping in ? My mum would literally be kicking off at me. You opened your legs to a married man and you were purposely trying to get pregnant. You’ve made your bed now lie in it. Take care of your son and stop being a bad beg. You could have waited until you were married to start trying for a baby or until you found a man who actually wanted a child with you but you didn’t. Dont expect him to step up when he didn’t want a child with you in the first place you bad psycho.
You can explain to your son how he was conceived im sure he’ll be really proud of you. He’s going to be ripped into by people his whole life because of you. He’ll always be known as the kid the footballer didn’t want and you’ll be known as his s*ag of a mother who sha*ged a married footballer!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Kyle along with the rest of the England squad made history last night. Can you imagine the stories Kairo is going to hear growing up?! I watched Kyle on Lion’s Den earlier and I actually like him, he’s a really humble guy who just enjoys being in the moment. I am fuming she’s trying to take that away from him to have some sort of limelight on her. She was nothing more than a pump & dump!
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve said previously what Kyle does outside of football is nasty! I feel so sorry for Kairo I really do. I used to tolerate Chloe too, until those stories last night. ‘You don’t need to explain to anyone’ ... its almost like the whole family want to live off Kyle’s name. Absolute tramps. Chloe has definitely realised Grant isn’t all that & wants someone more well known.
Bring on Sunday. Not for LaurYn’s posts mind!
It’s coming home guys!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Could picture her mimicking Rebbeca Vardy. She has 2 kids by 2 different footballers who were not as high profile as her current cash cow. Before long Chloe will monkey branch onto a Premier League player.

It's very rare children of famous sports people ever follow in their footsteps because they are spoilt and wouldn't know what hard work is having everything handed to them. Talent comes from hard work and dedication - not from daily mail articles hanging off a fathers tit
eg Beckham’s children

Reactions: 8
I got told my little one had been singing this all day at Nursery today and got the others all joining in. Teacher gave me a nod of approval so guessing she didn't mind too much 😂😂

He's only 3 he didn't even watch the game but it was on of the first things he asked me this morning.
My children’s school had three lions blasting out in the playground for the kids getting dropped off yesterday morning, it was amazing to see all the kids buzzing and hugging each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.