Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn has only posted this as they are footballers never known someone so utterly obsessed with footballers other than 7 year olds collecting football stickers. Get a grip Lauryn your an adult leave the fangirling to the kids who have a reason to be star struck!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
im guessing she thinks kairo will become a footballer 😂 this woman never fails to astound me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lauryn, ditch the child support or only take the normal amount paid by non resident parents, get a job and also financially contribute towards your child’s physical needs. You can actually be the strong single mother you so desperately want to portray yourself as!

I was widowed and left with 3 young children to raise completely alone, no parents to live with, no one to help with my children.......just me. I worked full time and never went on benefits let alone committed benefit fraud. You really need to get a grip and stop with all this strong independent woman/mother shite..........I don’t begrudge your easy and privileged life one bit.........but stop with the bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
View attachment 622790

Is she for bleeping real ?!
She gets paid maintenance from a premier league footballer… that does not class you as a strong independent single mum…. It makes you a money grabbing twit who uses her son for any publicity she can 🤯
Knew this was her plan all along! She will be pushing Kairo into baby football, grooming him into becoming a ‘player’ when he’s older all because no baller wants to touch her and give her the life so she’ll happily use her son to get it, you can’t write this stuff she is a disgusting woman and painfully transparent! Then if he ‘makes it’ I honestly think she’s that deluded she’ll think it’s the way to get Kyle involved!! Utter nutcase.

I for one hope the little lad doesn’t go into football (unless he wants to) and get manipulated and used by his narcissist mother and follows his own path in life.

Reactions: 29
Na, that’s outrageous. She cannot be comparing herself to those 3 women that worked unbelievably hard to give their sons the world. She doesn’t work. Being an ‘influencer’ is not a job. Having designer clothes and bags is a privilege. I didn’t think it was possible for her to go down in my estimations but she just has. Cretin

• Sad
Reactions: 35
She still lives with her mum, gets christ knows how much per month off Kyle and she has her mum helping. She gets to jet off to wherever she wants that covid restrictions will allow and she has ads etc. HOW CAN SHE COMPARE HERSELF TO THOSE WOMEN????? Is she hoping there'll be a daily fail article with her and kairo in 18 years about how she provided as much as she physically could with nothing? Is she hoping people will feel sorry for the poor excuse of a woman who PURPOSELY GOT PREGNANT FOR SOME MONEY AND FAME? Because we all know she ILLEGALLY either popped holes on condoms or LIED and tricked him by saying she was infertile. Doctors aren't allowed to say you're infertile unless you've had specific tests that prove that. She didn't have that. All they can say with these conditions is 'its severe, there's lots of scarring and it could hinder or make it harder for you to fall pregnant naturally.' So she's NOT infertile.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 622790

She gets paid maintenance from a premier league footballer… that does not class you as a strong independent single mum…. It makes you a money grabbing twit who uses her son for any publicity she can 🤯
To quote about the naps.... You are the one who has disrupted them by dragging your son on holiday over different time zones and probably keeping him out late......only yourself to blame

Reactions: 15
Lauryn's logic why she identifies with these women is based on her having ONE thing in common with them (being a single parent).
I have something in common with them too - I used to have 'several jobs'.

However there is no way I would embarrass myself by reposting the article and trying to imply that I am inspirational too and neither should she!!! She should realise people are praising them because they were single mothers AND worked multiple jobs to provide for their children.

Imagine looking for praise off your followers off the back of someone else's achievements and complaining she missed out on a bit of sleep (like most parents). Where is her shame for not providing for her own child in any meaningful way?!

View attachment 622790

• Heart
Reactions: 16
im guessing she thinks kairo will become a footballer 😂 this woman never fails to astound me
Well if she thinks children follow in their parents footsteps, then he’s got a 50/50 chance of either becoming a footballer or a layabout.
I don’t know many people who follow their parents careers. Footballing is a skill so you either have it or you don’t. I remember Brooklyn Beckham being hailed as the next footballing sensation and look how that turned out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
watched some of those england videos and bleeping hell, kyle's got a mean mug. he's not what i'd class as good looking at all really hard faced.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lauryn is really really hard faced as well. Those filters work so hard to try and soften her, and is still still mess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
watched some of those england videos and bleeping hell, kyle's got a mean mug. he's not what i'd class as good looking at all really hard faced.
His bank balance is very attractive to a certain type of person though!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw his mug on the newspaper while shopping this morning, I wouldn't say he is good looking either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw his mug on the newspaper while shopping this morning, I wouldn't say he is good looking either 😂
Explains why of all the cheating footballers out there, Kyle was all Lauryn could get, neither blessed in the looks department 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m late to the show… Lauren has another child? (Or else how would she be able to claim benefits?) where is that childs dad? and why does she never post the child? She claimed income support illegally, which is a benefit you can only get if you have children? otherwise it would be jobseekers??

Reactions: 2
I’m late to the show… Lauren has another child? (Or else how would she be able to claim benefits?) where is that childs dad? and why does she never post the child? She claimed income support illegally, which is a benefit you can only get if you have children? otherwise it would be jobseekers??
She was lying about her income claiming housing benefit for a 2nd home while she owns a house jointly with her mum. She has no other child, moved from conning the taxpayer to fund her lifestyle to the fool stuck paying for her instead

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.