Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buckle in for tomorrow guys. Kyle will be spending it with his family and lauryn will be enraged with bitterness and jealously. What’s the mad cow gonna do next

Reactions: 14
Buckle in for tomorrow guys. Kyle will be spending it with his family and lauryn will be enraged with bitterness and jealously. What’s the mad cow gonna do next
Announce hes now called goodman?
Hoping if she praises grunt in this years post then someone queries why hes the bees knees when hes cheated on her sister when she was preg 🤣🤣
Or maybe she will post a pic of him in the england romper she had made 🤣🤣🤣
Orrr maybe shell be in alderly edge lunching (stalking)

• Haha
Guarantee this quote will come into it: anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a daddy. Yawn

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Whatever happens tomorrow, we all know Lauryn will say it’s Annie’s fault

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel she’s coming across as very ‘swipe up guys’…. Has the puma fiasco stopped maintenance I wonder 🤔🤔

Reactions: 13
I feel she’s coming across as very ‘swipe up guys’…. Has the puma fiasco stopped maintenance I wonder 🤔🤔
Someone’s always asked for a link ‘apparently’ 🙄 why does she do this like she’s done us a favour? Most normal people will just go to Google and type in-Nike baby socks, my babiee buggy.

Reactions: 5
I’m not being funny or anything but who actually is asking?!?! All her posts start with ‘for those that are asking….. I’ve had loads of people asking…..’
Nike white socks are easy to buy ffs - as well as weaning books.
why is it that as soon as a z list has a baby they think they know it all and can dish out advice!?!

Reactions: 16
As if shes tagged man city in this pic
SADDO
Omg I have full second hand embarrassment for her ! She honestly needs a life! Get off social media get a job and actually provide for her son emotionally and financially she doesn't know what a single mum is! I wouldn't have that man,s name in my mouth ever again can't understand it at all 🙄

Reactions: 17
I’m not being funny or anything but who actually is asking?!?! All her posts start with ‘for those that are asking….. I’ve had loads of people asking…..’
Nike white socks are easy to buy ffs - as well as weaning books.
why is it that as soon as a z list has a baby they think they know it all and can dish out advice!?!
her full time yummy mummy crew probably just message her and ask where everything is from to feel like they have some friends 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we supposed to believe Lauryn isn’t writing this to herself? Both with their incorrect spelling of ‘lever’, which nicely follows into a link for a swipe up. Or maybe Lauryn is just as thick as her followers. Also, the ‘y’ in her name angers me a lot more than it probably should.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are we supposed to believe Lauryn isn’t writing this to herself? Both with their incorrect spelling of ‘lever’, which nicely follows into a link for a swipe up. Or maybe Lauryn is just as thick as her followers. Also, the ‘y’ in her name angers me a lot more than it probably should.
Busted 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
Well I just saw her post..... and here below I have copied an exact situation from another celebrity who didn’t have anything to do with his son growing up.........

And it begins... she's changed the quote though.

Absolute twit.
Come on Annie.... get something up 🍿 ready....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It takes a man to be a dad “to all of his children.” I do sort of understand her here, but she is the one that has made it difficult for Kyle to see his own son? does she not realise that she is the reason her son doesn’t have a “dad”.? or is she that much of a narcissist

It takes a man to be a dad “to all of his children.” I do sort of understand her here, but she is the one that has made it difficult for Kyle to see his own son? does she not realise that she is the reason her son doesn’t have a “dad”.? or is she that much of a narcissist
I can fully understand her being hurt//angry he's a great Dad (according to Annie on a several occasions) to three of his kids and having nothing to do with the fourth. However, we don't know the situation. For all we know, he tried to be involved and she went psycho, her behaviour has almost certainly made it impossible for him to be involved whilst being a good Dad to the three others and protecting their mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.