Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my actual god what on Earth is she doing 😩 just when you think she can’t sink any lower! She’s absolutely tragic it will be killing her seeing all the wags and kids at Wembley and her and King Kaching are missing out *not on the list* hahaha

Reactions: 23
Looks like tonight I’m going to be going between the match, psycho’s Instagram and here

Reactions: 17
Oh my god I didn’t think she could get more embarrassing 🤣.

She shouts he abused her son but here she is getting him in the picture with him😰

Reactions: 18
Lauryn shouldn’t your child be in bed... not being used for your shameless self promotion...you can get on with deleting comments you don’t agree with... at least her mate keeps the negative ones on hers....

Reactions: 19
Oh my god this is a whole new level. Does she not see how desperate and stalker like she looks?!

Reactions: 17
Nah I can’t even cope. The hashtags in the comments too. Desperate psycho! Hope Kyle scores tonight & dedicates it to his THREE boys (no disrespect to Kairo at all, purely just to rile that c*** up)!!!

Reactions: 23
Feel like writing if his so bad selfish and a bully why do that she’s so obsessed it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 12
She's quite early taken that pic on purpose...the other pic she posted & chloes are both on a random screen of a news broadcaster and a fan but coincidently Kyle's walking out on hers and kairos pic 🤣 what.an.absolute.phsyco

I knew coming straight here after seeing the post they'd be others thinking the same. She's off her bleeping head 😂

The second hand embarrassment from her is astounding. We all know she’ll have that on her wall in a frame in no time. Family picture 😂🤯

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.