Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think she couldn’t embarrass herself anymore… wonder if she was she sat there saying make sure you get Kyle in the photo😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No wayyy! This is crazy

‘Look King Kairo! There’s daddy. He wants nothing to do with you, but maybe one day, we’ll be a big happy family, with all his football money I was promised when you were a little bean in my tummy’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol I’ve not read this thread in a week or so and honestly I just saw that on Instagram and thought NAAAAAAAAAA and run straight here. Odd behaviour. Odd bleeping behaviour

Reactions: 38
Replying to all comments during the game. Wow she really needs help. Where are her family? You can guarantee she told whoever was taking the photo to snap whilst Kyle was in shot. So weird.

Reactions: 15
bleeping going to be on here all night again now, aren’t I? It’s a bloody important game to watch 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s definitely something wrong with that picture. King Kairo is usually facing a wall or a plant or squashed against his mother’s breasts. I’m surprised she didn’t put a mask on him and say look they’re twins

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kyle in the background 😂😂😂😂😂absolutely hysterical
But also so fkin embarrassing for that poor boy is she real I really wana comment on it but I be blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is gotten so weird , so very weird/creepy/worrying.

This is single white female in all its glory . Surely at this point her own followers are looking at this as bizarre behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nah I’m sorry but the second hand embarrassment I am experiencing right now is astronomical 😭😭😭 the fact that she’s waited until Kyle came on the screen and then probably screamed for someone to take the pic ASAP?! SHAMEFUL 😂😂😂 wonder if she has her script ready for if England go out tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone commented that she’s obsessed with Kyle and his family about 2 mins ago and its already been deleted… not denying it then Loz?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.