Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t 😭😭😭😭 seriously why lauryn?? Jesus Christ I bet she has posters on her bedroom wall of her face photoshopped over Annie’s 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But seriously though that poor poor boy!! He has no idea that’s his dad behind him 😔 lauryn isn’t watching the match with him or taking a photo for memories sake she’s literally doing it to wind Annie up and her poor child has no idea he’s just being used as a pawn
He’s probably enjoying time with his mummy but the only thing in her mind is ‘hmmm yes this is really gonna piss them off’

Reactions: 18
I think she’s starting to realise that the only comments/ reactions she gets are when she’s being controversial or trying to gain attention off her one night stand. Past few matches she’s tried being quiet, just posting her boring Mum stuff and hasn’t getting anywhere near as many likes or comments so now she’s gone back to doing tit like this for attention

Reactions: 13
Because no ones following for her crap bracelets or her even crappy mum advice like what does she know she’s crazy and what sane person would do what she’s done their only following her to watch her make a fool of herself

Reactions: 9
Probably the biggest night of his life (no LaurYn, that wasn’t the night he slept with you), and she starts this tit! Someone take her phone off her ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because no ones following for her crap bracelets or her even crappy mum advice like what does she know she’s crazy and what sane person would do what she’s done their only following her to watch her make a fool of herself
the main thing I’ve never understood is why she was wearing those bracelets in the first place… I have endometriosis and I’d love a baby yet I’ve never met a man until this point who I’d be willing to share that commitment with. I wouldn’t be wearing a fertility bracelet and shagging anything that moves for a start!

Reactions: 22
Her stories and her tacky sister in the background mouthing off saying she took the photo. That’s why her family don’t intervene all as trashy as one another…

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does she always post “replying to all comments” like anyone actually is dying for a reply from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg and now her videos ‘I like to keep my Instagram positive’ OK THEN HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she always post “replying to all comments” like anyone actually is dying for a reply from her.
She's not replying to all comments though... she's deleting 90% of them.

Proof she's gagged - can't name him or mention him so posting pics of him the absolute psycho. I saw it and spent a good fifteen minutes laughing at her on horror.

The comments on here 😂😂😂

Her next story... the timing wasn't intentional. Bollocks.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Oh duck off lauryn yes it was intentional! And I think that latest story is the answer to our question why don’t her family stop her, they obviously encourage her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.