Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a 1 in a million chance that photo was taken on the exact moment Kyle walked out on screen , intentional my absolute ass! There’s more chance of me sprouting wings and flying to the match myself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is a new low even for her. If I was Kyle and Annie I’d genuinely be fearing for my safety and wondering what crack pot thing she was going to do next. This is not normal behaviour. I feel sorry for Kairo as well, a dad that doesn’t want him and a mum that’s so desperate for his dad she’s not thinking of her son at all. Kairo is going to grow up with so many issues if she’s not careful and it will be all her fault 🥲

Reactions: 26
Timing wasn't intentional 🙄

She took time out to blur his face surely she copped it was Kyle behind him and continued on to post. That is weird behaviour..

And I never thought I'd feel sorry for Kyle or Annie but imagine now few years later trying to move on and get on with there lives , one of the biggest events of Kyles life and this woman has to put the spoon in the pot and stir. She thinks she is funny but the actual embarrassment of what she just done

Reactions: 21
The sheer ‘coincidence’ or mathematics of how unintended this photo was actually taken is literally hurting my eyeballs! Does anyone actually believe this tripe! Jesus Christ the night , I need a lie down before I take a migraine

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahaha I was clever...let her read a message I'd sent then blocked her myself...unblocked her yesterday and now I can cringe at her again because she's not private ATM either 😅😉
If u comment and block her make sure you click block all her accounts 😂 because she can block you from her linked fake accounts by selecting block on all accounts which she did to me

Who looks after that child while she stalks Instagram all day?

Reactions: 16
Gotta admit I’m shocked there hasn’t been a picture of the back of his top yet, she loves an opportunity to let people know Kyle WALKER is his dad, didn’t you know??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s not blocked me yet?
Too busy keeping up with deleting the ‘negativity’. I’m sure when she’s catching up on here later she’ll get round to it then. Hi LaurEn 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Commented on one of her stupid followers comments: deleted and blocked in 10 seconds. Literally. She’s so pathetic, imagine sitting there waiting for the comments 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Commented on one of her stupid followers comments: deleted and blocked in 10 seconds. Literally. She’s so pathetic, imagine sitting there waiting for the comments 😂😂😂
That proves she did it on purpose as she's anticipating the comments and knows she'll get the comments she deserves.

All she's good for is being a cum bucket but is too thick to realise that's all she will ever be. woman.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.