Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just nearly commented about her social distance dig at Holly and Phil but didn’t as didn’t want to be blocked. 🤣 how dare she when she went to a red list country to get her bloody teeth done!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She's still only got 8 comments on that post 😂😂. She should actually get a real job. All her wee minions only want to get involved when there is drama and they can have a dig at absent fathers 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's still only got 8 comments on that post 😂😂. She should actually get a real job. All her wee minions only want to get involved when there is drama and they can have a dig at absent fathers 🙄🙄
The Crystal page only had 20k followers and has more comments than her post 🤣 bet she’s fuming.
Common on both posts or neither! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cringe every time I see that KW necklace. And asking if people have seen her post? Yeah and they're still ignoring you, you desperado 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sharing a post about curly hair but state you recently cut his hair? Lol.
It makes me sad that she only cut his hair because she doesn't know how to care for curly hair.. she stated in a story that it got really unruly and hard to handle, didn't she? :( poor boy, having his head shaved for that reason, she gives Kyle and Annie so much grief but at least they know how to care for their boys in those ways

Reactions: 8
It makes me sad that she only cut his hair because she doesn't know how to care for curly hair.. she stated in a story that it got really unruly and hard to handle, didn't she? :( poor boy, having his head shaved for that reason, she gives Kyle and Annie so much grief but at least they know how to care for their boys in those ways
I think shes more than likely cut it so its not like one of his other sons' hair. Can see her doing something petty like tht if kyles ever said oh i love Rs afro hair.
Got popcorn ready for later

Reactions: 4
Is it not really bad to shave a baby’s hair that young as well?

Reactions: 2
If we go out tonight or make it to the final and lose that I guarantee she’ll be putting something up like “You guys are hilarious, I see you all 💙” or “its the boots fault again guys😂” … whilst she wishes she was a wag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it not really bad to shave a baby’s hair that young as well?
Yeah I'm sure I saw it on the PTWM thread when they shaved their son's head that young.. if nothing else, the sun and a sunburn would be a worry, everything like that isn't on her mind is it, because all she can think of is how she can use him to make a dig at Kyle

Reactions: 3
Yeah I'm sure I saw it on the PTWM thread when they shaved their son's head that young.. if nothing else, the sun and a sunburn would be a worry, everything like that isn't on her mind is it, because all she can think of is how she can use him to make a dig at Kyle
Same 😂 that’s where I read it. And al the hairdressers were up in arms. I wouldn’t know any difference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
U could see in her stories that child has very obvious tan lines. He had thick white patch on his wrist where the bracelet was. What ever factor sun cream she uses it isn't strong enough or she doesn't bother her arse to apply it as often as should be. You don't tan a baby

• Sad
Reactions: 7
U could see in her stories that child has very obvious tan lines. He had thick white patch on his wrist where the bracelet was. What ever factor sun cream she uses it isn't strong enough or she doesn't bother her arse to apply it as often as should be. You don't tan a baby
I hope Kyle at least keeps an eye on this sort of thing, shaving his head, not using the right SPF, using Kairo as a weapon against him, and tries to make a move for custody. I can't imagine either of them (Kyle or Annie) being happy with how that little boy is treated, but I can't imagine Lauryn allowing him anywhere near his dad while Annie is in the picture

Reactions: 4
If we go out tonight or make it to the final and lose that I guarantee she’ll be putting something up like “You guys are hilarious, I see you all 💙” or “its the boots fault again guys😂” … whilst she wishes she was a wag.
This had me creased! You just know She’s already typing DM’s from her fake accounts to send herself to be reposted in readiness.

She is that unpopular that (Aside from family), she doesn’t have enough people to make a Covid bubble of 6 (let alone support from strangers on the internet) 🤣

Exactly, they are in it for their own bitterness rather than any respect for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve really tried to feel sorry for her and see the best in her but this latest post is a step too far for me. She needs help ASAP!!

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s put that up.... I haven’t always agreed with everything on this thread but that is weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.