Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t got Instagram anymore so any juice post it in here please and this is my social media fix now 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I haven’t got Instagram anymore so any juice post it in here please and this is my social media fix now 😂😂😂
she’s basically writing a blog with all her tit advice and is going to be an agony aunt so that her followers can post their problems ‘for a more personal touch’. Who in their right mind would take life advice from LaurYn bleeping Goodman?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Totally random but how does she get herself to look like this?! Like what app does she use. Her eyes, skin etc do not look like this in real life I don’t get it
Probably perfect 365, it can change you from Lauren to Lauryn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Totally random but how does she get herself to look like this?! Like what app does she use. Her eyes, skin etc do not look like this in real life I don’t get it
Probably through those magical bracelets. They seem to be the greatest invention ever made apparently, so they can do it all including changing her face too I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t usually comment on here with me being a world class lurker . . . however, her voice literally makes my teeth itch. That’s it, itchy teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t usually comment on here with me being a world class lurker . . . however, her voice literally makes my teeth itch. That’s it, itchy teeth.
Me too 👏🏻
You can see her really having to concentrate as she forms her words/talks.

She reminds me of a kid trying to hide their drunkenness when talking to their parents- in the kids head they think they sound normal but everyone else hears slowed down speech that often doesn’t make sense or is pointless and boring 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Photo shop and someone else’s face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See she posted beggy bracelets swipe up and put in her stories that she will reply to every one 😂😂😂, that was over 6 hours ago and there's 7 comments including hers. I'm so embarrassed for her 🙈🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See she posted beggy bracelets swipe up and put in her stories that she will reply to every one 😂😂😂, that was over 6 hours ago and there's 7 comments including hers. I'm so embarrassed for her 🙈🙈.
Now on her story asking if people have seen the post. LaurYn R U OK HUN?

Does she not realise 80% of her following are there for the tea and wouldn’t even follow if she didn’t go private all the time 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is she still pumping? Should he be on cows milk now due to being over 1? Maybe things have changed since my kids were young. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
My favourite part… The amber bracelet is back on! 🤣

is she going to explain why she took it off? If she believes it’s made teething better then why?!

Does she expect us to believe that the amber bracelet completely prevents teething from hurting at all?
stupid question of course she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My favourite part… The amber bracelet is back on! 🤣

is she going to explain why she took it off? If she believes it’s made teething better then why?!

Does she expect us to believe that the amber bracelet completely prevents teething from hurting at all?
stupid question of course she does.
At least she moved it off his wrist now 🙃

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.