Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but the KW chain just gives me second hand embarrassment every single time I see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm not fussy 💁‍♀️ either a baby or a wedding this summer would do 😂

somebody will lose the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The icing on the cake for me would be Annie to announce she’s pregnant with a baby girl, and she gets a huge deal with a well known brand like mother care / mamas and papas etc and she is the face with new baby Miss Walker lol
I think it is the whole threads dream 🤣🤣🤣 however personally I would stop at the 3 of them... my crappy nappy days are well and truly over 😚😚😚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A suprise wedding tho...where theres no pre warning just a release off one pic of them at the alter with RRR in back ground holding the wedding rings 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A suprise wedding tho...where theres no pre warning just a release off one pic of them at the alter with RRR in back ground holding the wedding rings 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
With Kyle’s track record we’ve got more chance of some other baggy fanny saying she won’t be silenced anymore & he’s the father to another child 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why can I imagine her and kairo to have matching England tops with Walker on the back and she sets her camera up in her mothers spare room puts it on timer and gets the famous wag and child shot 🤣🤣 unfortunately for her tho this stays in her camera roll and is seen by no one other than herself and kairo who has learned “DA DA DA” wonder who taught him that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My female friend is good friends with Dane Rashford ........... 🤔 I’m wondering if it’s worth an ask lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
There is a great shot of Kyle holding the boots and putting them into a box on the latest inside access video on the England channel in the first few minutes. I cackled thinking of lozzas reaction to that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lauryn will be happy 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is a great shot of Kyle holding the boots and putting them into a box on the latest inside access video on the England channel in the first few minutes. I cackled thinking of lozzas reaction to that.
England are bullying a one year old. Its not coming home until pnut is named on the boots. Cancel the tournament Lauren is not having it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She'll be complaining to UEFA if we win that a team shouldn't be allowed to win which includes a man who has 4 sons and is "ignoring" one 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This one honestly makes me feel grounded . She is such a basket case , and I am far from perfect , but wow. Feel so sorry for the child as well , going to end up head fucked when he’s older for sure

Reactions: 11
Im betting that tomorrow pnut takes a turn for the worst with his sickness bug
Wonder if she thought by him agreeing to be on birth cert that hed be involved...but it was really so he could have PR and get it so she was banned from putting his face on display 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
She's sat on her stories talking pish about stuff she knows nothing about, tell me what topics you want me to cover. None, cheers pan face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.