Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So been reading here again!

Latest story claims she was quiet last night as Kairo was sick and has been sooooo busy and exhausted to post.

RightšŸ¤„ so busy looking after Kairo but clearly not as youā€™ve spent your day reading Tattle šŸ˜‚

Sure JanšŸ¤£Biatch you were gagged, build a bridge and get over it šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So been reading here again!

Latest story claims she was quiet last night as Kairo was sick and has been sooooo busy and exhausted to post.

RightšŸ¤„ so busy looking after Kairo but clearly not as youā€™ve spent your day reading Tattle šŸ˜‚

Sure JanšŸ¤£Biatch you were gagged, build a bridge and get over it šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
Anything to try an get kws attention/contact/get him concerned about knut

Reactions: 8
She also said in her story yesterday she was talking to a ā€œfriendā€ after everyone here pointed out she has none.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anything to try an get kws attention/contact/get him concerned about knut
I wonder if itā€™s that or her story was a BS cover up so we donā€™t have the satisfaction of knowing Kyle and Annie might have successfully boarded her motor mouth up šŸ˜†

Either way itā€™s not likely the Kairo was ill so she still looks tragic šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 11
Is it pathetic of me to want kws to score then take his boot off, kiss it and hold the side with the names on towards the camera?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is it pathetic of me to want kws to score then take his boot off, kiss it and hold the side with the names on towards the camera?
That would be epic!!!

Weā€™ve said it before but it shows how detestable Pan Face is that we actually wish (in some sense) Kyle more goodwill then her šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
Iā€™d love him to score too, but unless it gets to penalties itā€™s unlikely cause heā€™s a defender šŸ˜« I know heā€™s scored earlier in his career but I think his more recent managers push him to defend and move forward cause heā€™s so rapid.

the more he can do to annoy Lauren the better in my eyes. I do miss her snides though and I really wish Annie and Kyle would do more. I just love the drama mick!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love how Kyle and Annie never publicly acknowledge her, makes her look more deranged but also they do not comment what is going on behind the scenes. I wonder if reality is now setting in that her miracle baby is not turning out to be the cash generator that she was hoping for and now having to resort to commission of 10p per pair of socks from a swipe up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. She's actually ruined any chance of a decent collab with anyone now. No-one would touch her with a barge pole, she's is nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Im guessing she will make out pnut will be hospitalised on weds due to this bug

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you all see Kairos "back muscles"..... for duck sake he's a baby
I saw this.

He's not been to the gym. He's stood at a sink and again she's not supervising him properly as she's too busy on her phone taking pics for insta rather than making sure he doesn't fall.

She has defo been gagged. Living for it because let's be honest, she won't admit defeat and stick to the gag - she has this incessant need to push and 'win' so she'll get more and more deranged in her attempts to get at the Walkers.

My prediction for Wednesday lots of posts about being in London (never with the bloody miracle) and then "dignified silence" through the game before a HUGE meltdown on Thursday for headlines.

Or if England go out we get a full performance of her bitterness and posts about karma. Whether Kyle is on the pitch or not.

Reactions: 16
I never kmew who kyle was until i saw this attention seeking **** making a drama about him knocking her up...watched the match sat and what a good player he is...she defo thought hed leave annie for her and shed be living the wag high life...whilst also getting one over on chloe with kyle being the more high profile footballer

Reactions: 19
Lots of people are saying sheā€™s gagged so Iā€™m waiting for the DMs being shared saying ā€œthank you for speaking outā€ ā€œgood on you for not staying quietā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lots of people are saying sheā€™s gagged so Iā€™m waiting for the DMs being shared saying ā€œthank you for speaking outā€ ā€œgood on you for not staying quietā€ šŸ¤£
Thing is she doesn't speak out she makes a lot of noise and fuss about how he doesn't see her little cash machine.

She clearly can't actually say anything about them and hasn't used Annie's name directly in months now. She is being gagged and she hates everyone can tell. So she lies to make herself feel better and ends up looking even more ridiculous

Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve said it before her obsession with Kyle is so bad that itā€™s unfortunate that kairo looks exactly like him because she literally thinks heā€™s him who the duck checks out a toddlers back muscles u absolute freak!! And Iā€™m so glad one of their sons has got that curly Afro hair because she thinks heā€™s the only one for godsake Kyles half Jamaican so they will have Afro hair ur not a miracle worker lauryn

Reactions: 20
If Lauryn had any self respect at all, she would move on from her extreme bitterness and just ā€œget betterā€. Get a job, a home, therapy, and a life that doesnā€™t revolve around the Kyle and the Walker family. She isnā€™t having success as an influencer, Iā€™ve seen people with under 10k followers who get more deals/partnerships and definitely much more engagement than her (despite her ā€œill reply to all commentsā€ pleas). 98% of her followers are just watching to laugh and see the cringe drama unfold. She should just give it up, focus on self development and her own happiness and try to provide a life for Kiaro where she doesnā€™t need to get hand outs from Kyle, and jump to the tune of his legal team. (Which she clearly is doing - despite her protesting that the whole not sharing Kairos face is ā€œher choiceā€) I wish she had friends or family to tell her this, but itā€™s clear she doesnā€™t and thatā€™s so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
L ok stop Definitely agree she could of really run with this never mentioned Kyle or Annie had so many baby deals pampers baby clothes teething things etc then just made a good career being a mum influencer they even get free holidays and trips to Alton towers and EverythingIā€™m sure of it! But she absolutely fucked it for herself and no footballer or partnership will touch her now! Itā€™s gna be a long old 18 years for lauryn

And not forgetting to mention her and her sisters are all horrible cunts to be a mum
Influencer fake or not u do have to be relatable and I just donā€™t think they are they think their better than you

Reactions: 12
Everything with her is done with intention to associate with him, she is pathetically desperate. Even cocomelon football on. Poor child will be one of the kids dragged to football and will resent it with mummy forcing him. She is obsessed.

I would bet she has photos of him in that England dress thing she got made for him ready to go šŸ¤­ saving for her big moment when they either crash out or win

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The icing on the cake for me would be Annie to announce sheā€™s pregnant with a baby girl, and she gets a huge deal with a well known brand like mother care / mamas and papas etc and she is the face with new baby Miss Walker lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.