Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might have already been mentioned but why does she not show the babies face, not that I’m desperate to see just curious

Reactions: 4
She is going to be in for a rude awakening very soon. That child won't be sitting at peace like a doll in a pram with a tablet shoved in front of him for hours at a time much longer.

8hr car journeys every other day so mummy can go back & forward prowling cheshire for rich men won't last much longer either

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Might have already been mentioned but why does she not show the babies face, not that I’m desperate to see just curious
All this banging on about being a strong single Mumma but clearly wanting to trade off Kyle's name has fucked her harder than Kyle did. She needs his consent to post pictures of Knuts face and he hasn't given it. Sucks to be Lozza

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LMFAOOOOO take that lozza babes. Once again I bet she had her 28 page long script ready for when England lost and now look 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So glad they scored 4, if they scored 3 and he posted the score on insta there would of been another petition and those petitions are lethal! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Awh stop you’ll be giving her ideas now that the laws of attraction are working for her. 4 goals one for each son it’s only right.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Awh stop you’ll be giving her ideas now that the laws of attraction are working for her. 4 goals one for each son it’s only right.
That Kyle was involved in 0 of. At least he wasn't singling any child out this time. If he had two assists would Annie lock him out until he represented the three? Madness

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah well as another poster said earlier, if she doesn't post all her beggy posts tonight she is well and truly gagged. Gaggy mcgag face 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think after the fool she made of herself about the boot she's been barred from talking about Kyles other kids, so this is her way of sticking the knife in?

I definitely think she has been gagged or something - every single match so far she has been gobbing off like a lunatic and then nothing last night.

I just think that she is not considering Kyles older 3 boys in any of this, says she doesn’t want Kairo to be ‘harmed’ by his dads ‘public shaming’ but she is the one blasting stuff all over social media and not thinking of the impact of this on any of the children - kyles eldest is in school, what if someone says something to him? She is a wicked witch.

Reactions: 21
I definitely think she has been gagged or something - every single match so far she has been gobbing off like a lunatic and then nothing last night.

I just think that she is not considering Kyles older 3 boys in any of this, says she doesn’t want Kairo to be ‘harmed’ by his dads ‘public shaming’ but she is the one blasting stuff all over social media and not thinking of the impact of this on any of the children - kyles eldest is in school, what if someone says something to him? She is a wicked witch.
When Kairo has to go to school she will see the circus she created and the impact it has on him. She didn't care about the kids when she was dropping her knickers for a man with a family sat at home intentionally trying to get pregnant & she doesn't care how running to the papers every 5 mins airing private family matters is impacting those 3 children either. She only cares about herself

I definitely think she is gagged now

The audacity of her she’s the one who was chasing footballers before she had this kid the only pics of her was behind footballers and now she’s acting like she’s a victim in all this it’s his 3 boys that are victims, and as for peanut god knows his gonna just watch his mother’s behaviour and be a product of that.

Reactions: 11
Imagine we win the Euros (doubt we will but still…) the real question is will there be another petition she starts saying #All4KidsOnThePitchCelebratingOrNoneAtAll 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If i was annie id knock lauryn into next week 🤣🤣🤣
I have no interest in ⚽ but i hope we win 1 - 0 an kyle scores 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.