Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we all ready for the QA session, the boots being shared and the total meltdown? Oh and all the people messaging her about how Kyle is a horrible person. Better viewing than the match! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If there is no attention-seeking drama tonight - I will 100% believe she has been gagged

Reactions: 16
Classy and dignified she says 😭 if there was ever a person on this planet who was the complete opposite of both of those things then it’s lozza 😂😭
Notice how these messages make an appearance when england are due to play

Reactions: 14
Does anybody know what the consequences would possibly be if she has got some sort of gagging order and broke it? Just curious as she has got a criminal record with her benefit fraud so could she be jailed? I really have no idea just wondered if anyone knew.

Reactions: 12
Does anybody know what the consequences would possibly be if she has got some sort of gagging order and broke it? Just curious as she has got a criminal record with her benefit fraud so could she be jailed? I really have no idea just wondered if anyone knew.
Her suspended sentence would have finished in April this year but with a criminal record for fraud if legal action was taken against her it wouldn't go well

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The legging after Kairo is just too much translates in Lauryns language to he’s super fast just like his daddy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And she’s putting the petition up as his putting the boots on she’s tarnished his name poor man lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs reigns cause she can’t leg it after 1 kid. What about people who have got a couple? She should try putting her phone down and watching him

Reactions: 11
Her suspended sentence would have finished in April this year but with a criminal record for fraud if legal action was taken against her it wouldn't go well
Maybe this is the work that bought the push chair 🤣 I wonder if she got out of some of the work either because she was pregnant or due to covid. I wish we knew what the work was…

Reactions: 7
She needs reigns cause she can’t leg it after 1 kid. What about people who have got a couple? She should try putting her phone down and watching him
There’s no way she needs reins full time for him yet he’s only just gone 1 he will stay in his pram if you try hard enough Lauren 🤦🏼‍♀️ And I swear she only did that video so she had the excuse to say the word ‘reign’ (Kyles kids name)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s no way she needs reins full time for him yet he’s only just gone 1 he will stay in his pram if you try hard enough Lauren 🤦🏼‍♀️ And I swear she only did that video so she had the excuse to say the word ‘reign’ (Kyles kids name)
Yes I was coming on to say the exact same - she’s only done this to use kyles son name, rein / reign. Without a doubt.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.