Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know and I hate to admit it but I miss that crazy witch when she’s quiet 😂
The calm before the Storm, she’ll be spouting the same bullshit tomorrow about King Kerchingggg & how she won’t be silenced anymore & so many people are asking about the Socks….. Pumping ….. Sleep training….. Crystals……. Oh and another Effing Petition While doing it all on her bleeping own. What a bell end she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has now signed up with opaque artists in London from her bio to manage & get her bookings/PR. From their page they don't represent one known person 💁‍♀️😂 PR firms obviously aren't banging her door down

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has now signed up with opaque artists in London from her bio to manage & get her bookings/PR. From their page they don't represent one known person 💁‍♀️😂 PR firms obviously aren't banging her door down
I noticed that too! did some digging myself 😂

Reactions: 3
Everyone keep your fingers crossed for England to win tomorrow so Lauryn kicks off xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought she was banging on she owned a PR firm and worked her own hours as her own boss 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh active on her stories today. I wonder why??????? Can someone tell me? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I noticed that too! did some digging myself 😂
I sat and watched that boring reel on their website and she is not even named on the website. How can she not be embarrassed that she isn't even on the nobodies list on the management website 😂😂😂, she's thick a mince, she has a pan face who would even work with her. On her linktree it has shop Kairo walkers look 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to put her phone down and start changing that childs nappy more often 💁‍♀️ a good few times she has posted him, the nappy is hanging off him saturated

• Sick
  • Sad
She needs to put her phone down and start changing that childs nappy more often 💁‍♀️ a good few times she has posted him, the nappy is hanging off him saturated
Isn't little miracle already toilet trained or was that bollocks as well?

• Haha
Isla’s face shown now on laurYn’s insta story and again the back of king kairo’s head. How can she say she’s protecting him by not showing his face if she is happy to show her niece’s face?

Reactions: 13
Isla’s face shown now on laurYn’s insta story and again the back of king kairo’s head. How can she say she’s protecting him by not showing his face if she is happy to show her niece’s face?
She seems to think that being her child makes Kairo some sort of famous celebrity 💁‍♀️😂 full of herself. A station above Isla

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]
can u imagine how pissed off she must be that she cant show king kerchings face off at every given second to 1 rub annie an kyles face in it 2 to upset RRR 3 to get freebies by having him brand repping/modelling 4 to get the ok mag style shoots
Un bleeping lucking beggy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I watch her stories thinking “who does she think she is”. She’s not even well known. And all she is known for is shagging Kyle and now being a mentalist. Oh also being someone’s sister.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.