Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there any pictures yet of Annie at the match?
He updates his whatsapp photo with a new one of him or annie with their children after every match and I presume annie takes the ones of him with the kids so i guess she was there with them yesterday!

He must be blessed in other areas if all these women are desperate for him 🍆
very average as far as i know ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He updates his whatsapp photo with a new one of him or annie with their children after every match and I presume annie takes the ones of him with the kids so i guess she was there with them yesterday!

ooh how do you know this re the what’s app?

• Wow
Reactions: 8

i burnt myself on your tea 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From the quick glance some of us caught of him on Lauryns 30th (think it was chloes story) he is the spit of Kyle. She would revel in ‘oh my god, he looks so much like his dad’ comments. She 100% is not allowed to post his face!
Does anyone have a screenshot of this?

Reactions: 2
I wasn't sure when seen it 🧐 it's naming her as if it is her and that child has daddy 2 on the back in another photo getty images, must be their son. I think it might be her sister Sian
Yeah it’s def Annie & Kyles son in the pic but I’m sure that’s her sister. A less scary/intimidating version of Annie 😭

• Haha
Does anyone have a screenshot of this?
No. I’m pretty sure everyone agreed at the time no one was going to put it up. It wasn’t fair on the baby if we had a screen shot on his face when no one else had put it on publicly

Reactions: 4

Wellllllll hello there 😂 I know people can bring snippets of tea without telling us who they are etc as obvs you want to keep yourself unidentifiable but I would love to know if you are from either side or just someone in the random middle lol

• Haha
Wellllllll hello there 😂 I know people can bring snippets of tea without telling us who they are etc as obvs you want to keep yourself unidentifiable but I would love to know if you are from either side or just someone in the random middle lol
I'm 100% not team Lauren! I think they are all nobheads tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Had anyone noticed that they never share their younger sisters anymore? Thank god I say but they all must know Lauryn is a nutcase and clearly the family want the youngest kept away and safe from all the drama. Poor little girls I say, probably will get it in the neck when they are older all thanks to their big sister

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.