Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is rather odd that she doesn't have any pals, you only ever see her with the sisters or big loz goodger. She thinks she great as well, probably thought all the wags were going to be her mates but that fell through now she's billy beggy nae pals

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Waiting for human rights campaigner in the bio
Or Covid Vaccine expert!

She has “positivity only” in her bio but the only things I’ve seen her post in reference to the NHS have been negative..

She struggled to get a diagnosis with her Endo and I don’t know first hand but have friend who said it’s difficult so I believe that. There isn’t enough research into it, I can believe that too!
BUT how is the NHS funded? By tax payers? Are you a tax payer Lauren?

She doesn’t like the Vaccine we get it. Don’t have then!

Has she ever posted anything positive about the NHS? wonder if they brought her miracle boy into the world but all she can do is moan about what they do wrong.

She is the definition of a hypocrite every bloody day!

Has she not been to the pub with 5 friends then?
Holidays not counted?
She’s not a tax payer, she stole from the taxpayer by cheating the benefit system out of £20 grand!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She's been well and truly gagged, the last game she never shut her pan face trap. Now it's all these little sly stories, she's such a liar when she says she chooses not to show her sons face, she's too much of a beg and it must piss her off when her sister posts pics of Isla and gets loads of attention, lauryn is salivating on the hope one day she can post his face and bask in the attention of her 'fans' 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Oh she 100% wants to post his face! Like she would turn down an opportunity to piss Annie off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh she 100% wants to post his face! Like she would turn down an opportunity to piss Annie off
From the quick glance some of us caught of him on Lauryns 30th (think it was chloes story) he is the spit of Kyle. She would revel in ‘oh my god, he looks so much like his dad’ comments. She 100% is not allowed to post his face!

Reactions: 14
Waiting for human rights campaigner in the bio
Or Covid Vaccine expert!

She has “positivity only” in her bio but the only things I’ve seen her post in reference to the NHS have been negative..

She struggled to get a diagnosis with her Endo and I don’t know first hand but have friend who said it’s difficult so I believe that. There isn’t enough research into it, I can believe that too!
BUT how is the NHS funded? By tax payers? Are you a tax payer Lauren?

She doesn’t like the Vaccine we get it. Don’t have then!

Has she ever posted anything positive about the NHS? wonder if they brought her miracle boy into the world but all she can do is moan about what they do wrong.

She is the definition of a hypocrite every bloody day!

Has she not been to the pub with 5 friends then?
Holidays not counted?
What about holidays to a red list country and then flying to a green country to avoid quarantine on the way back? Lol total disregard for her son’s health there

Reactions: 21
Spending her day tripping the poor child constantly throwing a ball at his feet just to get a video for Instagram just because his daddy is a footballer 💁‍♀️ girl grow up and stop being pathetic - he is a baby. I feel sorry for that child

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow Lauryn ye kid can kick a ball whilst you hand him a broom, my kid makes cakes whilst playing Lego - that’s not because I was shagging the baker down the street.

Kids will do what you tell them, kicking a ball for the gram doesn’t mean he’ll follow his dads foot steps. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Spending her day tripping the poor child constantly throwing a ball at his feet just to get a video for Instagram just because his daddy is a footballer 💁‍♀️ girl grow up and stop being pathetic - he is a baby. I feel sorry for that child
Wonder how many times she filmed it before she got the perfect take 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow Lauryn ye kid can kick a ball whilst you hand him a broom, my kid makes cakes whilst playing Lego - that’s not because I was shagging the baker down the street.

Kids will do what you tell them, kicking a ball for the gram doesn’t mean he’ll follow his dads foot steps. Cringe
Oh is it a Paul Hollywood bakery? he gets about 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How she can be a Covid disbeliever when two of her family were hospitalised and even Chloe admitted how ill they all were. If you don’t want a vaccine of any kind that’s fine - especially newer ones (although they were all new at some point and the benefit of vaccines is enormous) but this crap she spouts is unreal, she follows that Ellie Grey (also has a thread on here) all fine but her idea of research is Instagram and google and self promotion

Reactions: 14
How she can be a Covid disbeliever when two of her family were hospitalised and even Chloe admitted how ill they all were. If you don’t want a vaccine of any kind that’s fine - especially newer ones (although they were all new at some point and the benefit of vaccines is enormous) but this crap she spouts is unreal, she follows that Ellie Grey (also has a thread on here) all fine but her idea of research is Instagram and google and self promotion
When vaccine passport for international travel is made mandatory she will be taking it like a rocket & she won't admit it after the fuss she made

Reactions: 20
I’m surprised she hasn’t shown any newborn pictures of him because he obviously won’t look anything like that now

Reactions: 5

is she a covid disbeliever or worried about the vaccine?
I think it’s logical to be bit nervous about it as it is so new. I’ve had both mine had my second one by the end of April and have nothing but praise. I get her hesitation but if you look for negatives you will find them.

She’s moaning the NHS are now paying people to promote the positives and save the future costs (both financial and not) of the working class’ mental health and Lauren thinks that’s stupid.
Maybe if she wasn’t sharing so much negativity for the vaccine they wouldn’t be trying to reassure the public who are being scare mongered!
Also let’s face it it’s not her mental health at risk she’s had a birthday party “within the rules”
Multiple holidays “within the rules”

she actually makes me so angry! How can someone get to 30 and not understand a thing about the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
From the quick glance some of us caught of him on Lauryns 30th (think it was chloes story) he is the spit of Kyle. She would revel in ‘oh my god, he looks so much like his dad’ comments. She 100% is not allowed to post his face!
Well that’s unfortunate as Kyle is a grade A munter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.