Lauryn Goodman #9 Chloe & Amelia watch your men, Sis is wearing bracelets to get preggo again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only she was gagged 🙏🙏🙏 I don't think so though because I think they would have done it long before now.

She has milked the euros to publicise her irrelevant ass and I can't see her being done with it. She is probably busy sending herself support by DMing herself - someday it will click people are laughing at what she posts, not agreeing but she is too far gone obsessed with the walkers for it to be anytime soon

Reactions: 10
What’s going on here 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is she trying to say she’s in hospital with Kairo? She has to make everything about herself regardless and create drama. Lauryn first of all you need to have had a partner to create a baby with in the first place!!!! Not have one with somebody else’s partner 🤢 She’s deranged!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What’s going on here 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is she trying to say she’s in hospital with Kairo? She has to make everything about herself regardless and create drama. Lauryn first of all you need to have had a partner to create a baby with in the first place!!!! Not have one with somebody else’s partner 🤢 She’s deranged!
Well this isn’t on her stories anymore.... if my child was in hospital, the last thing I would be doing is creating Insta stories....😠😠😠

I dont understand this... is it like you have to choose a box or something lol she is nutters

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
On a side note....as sisters they are so irrelevant they literally have nothing to post about.. Chloe is now trying to create a drama about the new series Sex/Life... it’s actually quite laughable....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont understand this... is it like you have to choose a box or something lol she is nutters
It’s just a post going round on social media, and as much of a twit she is I agree with it. Outrageous the way everything has been going on with football and rightly so, but yet if your child is in hospital for anything only 1 parent can be in there.

Reactions: 9
It’s just a post going round on social media, and as much of a twit she is I agree with it. Outrageous the way everything has been going on with football and rightly so, but yet if your child is in hospital for anything only 1 parent can be in there.
OHHHH I get it its about covid!!!! thank u lol I feel like an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OHHHH I get it its about covid!!!! thank u lol I feel like an idiot
Don’t feel like an idiot, I thought the same and it’s because she’s such a sly weirdo on her Insta and makes everything she posts indirectly about her (or Kyle and Annie). Also, she is def the kind of person that checks herself in at the hospital on fb! So easy mistake for us to make 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was just going to say she’s one of them who’s checked in at hospiral I can’t stand it! The same people who post “ so done now had enough “ and someone writes hope ur ok... “I’ll Message you “ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I
If only she was gagged 🙏🙏🙏 I don't think so though because I think they would have done it long before now.

She has milked the euros to publicise her irrelevant ass and I can't see her being done with it. She is probably busy sending herself support by DMing herself - someday it will click people are laughing at what she posts, not agreeing but she is too far gone obsessed with the walkers for it to be anytime soon
I think she has, there is a threshold so probably not enough evidence before!

Reactions: 6
Her desperate ass ain't going to Rome 😊 5 day quarantine from UK brought in last week so fans can't travel or get tickets but direct family of playing footballers being regularly tested likely included in exemption

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's been well and truly gagged, the last game she never shut her pan face trap. Now it's all these little sly stories, she's such a liar when she says she chooses not to show her sons face, she's too much of a beg and it must piss her off when her sister posts pics of Isla and gets loads of attention, lauryn is salivating on the hope one day she can post his face and bask in the attention of her 'fans' 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The boots pic made a return, reported for bullying and harassment 🤬 Does she realise he is playing for his country? I’m sure the England fans will love her and send her nice messages if she stresses him out and he doesn’t play well! She truly is a bunny boiler, biting the hand that bought her that Burberry bag, I mean pays CHILD maintenance! 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol telling her followers it's okay if they dont want to watch the video she shared. How about Lauryn NO ONE wants to watch a ten minute video that you shared :)

• Haha
So she's posting more covidiot content..... She wants an end to the restrictions on the government telling people how they can live their lives... Fair enough you might say, entitled to her opinion... But then she wants the government to place restrictions on men to be "emotionally involved" with a child that they don't want and have never wanted, that may have been conceived through a psycho poking holes in the condom during a one night fumble🤦🏻‍♀️

Ok den....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Waiting with baited breath on her posting links to socks, I jist cannot fathom out how to buy socks and I need her ad aff link to swipe up to complete y purchase

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Report her insta stories about covid and the vaccine for false information on health 💁‍♀️ if she keeps doing it she will be suspended

Reactions: 13
Waiting for human rights campaigner in the bio
Or Covid Vaccine expert!

She has “positivity only” in her bio but the only things I’ve seen her post in reference to the NHS have been negative..

She struggled to get a diagnosis with her Endo and I don’t know first hand but have friend who said it’s difficult so I believe that. There isn’t enough research into it, I can believe that too!
BUT how is the NHS funded? By tax payers? Are you a tax payer Lauren?

She doesn’t like the Vaccine we get it. Don’t have then!

Has she ever posted anything positive about the NHS? wonder if they brought her miracle boy into the world but all she can do is moan about what they do wrong.

She is the definition of a hypocrite every bloody day!

Has she not been to the pub with 5 friends then?
Holidays not counted?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Waiting for human rights campaigner in the bio
Or Covid Vaccine expert!

She has “positivity only” in her bio but the only things I’ve seen her post in reference to the NHS have been negative..

She struggled to get a diagnosis with her Endo and I don’t know first hand but have friend who said it’s difficult so I believe that. There isn’t enough research into it, I can believe that too!
BUT how is the NHS funded? By tax payers? Are you a tax payer Lauren?

She doesn’t like the Vaccine we get it. Don’t have then!

Has she ever posted anything positive about the NHS? wonder if they brought her miracle boy into the world but all she can do is moan about what they do wrong.

She is the definition of a hypocrite every bloody day!

Has she not been to the pub with 5 friends then?
Holidays not counted?
There's only one private maternity hospital in the UK in London, can't see KW senior paying for that when grant didn't even pay for a private birth for Chloe, so yes, the NHS would have delivered king peanut 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.