Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the new daily mail pics all I can think is, if it’s warm enough for you to be wearing a top like that why have you got the baby with a blanket underneath, on top, clothes, socks etc he must be boiling in the heat we’ve had recently! I know it’s been noticed before when he’s in bed he’s got multiple layers and seems too warm

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s such a dick, Kyle taking the knee is because Black and mixed people have been treated unfairly and suffered racism. As the mother of a mixed race child you’d think she’d support what they are doing but no once again her personal vendetta is more important than her son!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's made her way the whole way to up to Cheshire where the Walkers live to get pics for that daily mail article. So unhinged its worrying, what a nut job harassing and stalking the family

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
God she looks so desperate. Shes got a grin on her face as if to say yesss iv been papped in cheshire. I really hope one day kyle and annie and the ,(THREE) boys move abroad to a beaut house and kyle has a fab career abroad too that really would piss on her chips

Reactions: 20
Why the need to tag the location. We all know you called the paps Lauryn. Why are you in Manchester for when you live in Hill Brow? Oh yes to look like a freaking stalker!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What I don't get is, why doesn't she/ didn't she work?

Chloe is Chloe from Ex On The Beach, not Chloe from Ex On The Beach's sister and even she has that aesthetics business, as does Amelia.

Reactions: 12
So, they were a couple? Thought she was just a one night stand…

ETA - just in case, I am being sarcastic 😂
Headline is less snappy if they put "quick and easy shag" 🙄 she is obviously getting validation their 'romance' was real from Daily Mail headlines... sad cow.

How does the thicko know it's nasty if she doesn't read it? Is she psychic as well as psycho?
If she doesn't like the first three words you're blocked... fruit cake

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I don't get is, why doesn't she/ didn't she work?

Chloe is Chloe from Ex On The Beach, not Chloe from Ex On The Beach's sister and even she has that aesthetics business, as does Amelia.
She sells magic beads don’t ya know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Everything I do is for you Kairo" I'm not being funny but what exactly does she do, sell few stupid braclets?

Its not like she is working hard and showing him to work hard for the things we want in life, instead of wearing fertility bracelets riding a man who as far as she was concerned an easy hole! she is rank!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh that’s you told LaurYn
Omg that's pure hilarious. I wonder if she gave it do you know who I am 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she just loves making herself out to look an absolute fool, that poor wee lad having an utter embarrassment for a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She sells magic beads don’t ya know 🤣
Ooopsie, sorry! How could I forget that 🥴

What I also find bizarre is, this narrative she pushes that "his name was decided together" but as far as I am aware? has given no further details yet.

If it was me (not that I'd be begging for someones attention but just to pretend for a sec) I'd be coming with the receipts and putting one statement and one statement only out like eg.

"me and Kyle kept in contact throughout my pregnancy, as although he had decided he didn't want to continue our 'relationship' 😄🙄, he assured me he did want to be in the baby's life, we met up on 15th March 2020 in the Bar & Grill in Alderley Edge so I could show him scan pics and let him know how the baby was doing. At this point we discussed names and I told him about a netflix series I'd been watching and a name I liked, he said he wasn't too fussed on the first name, he would be delighted if I would give the baby the Walker surname..blah blah blah...the pandemic hit after that but we were still keeping in touch, until on the 20th April he just stopped communicating and responding to texts. I still decided to give the baby the name we had agreed together as I thought he might have just needed some space. Shortly after this, I found out he was back with Annie and have never heard from Kyle again...I hope you can all understand why I feel led on and humiliated and why I suspect that Annie has had a hand in unfairly preventing my son having his dad in his life........"

Not that I'd agree with how she's gone about things but at least it would give her the smallest smidgeon of credibility 😂😫

At the end of the day I can say I'm the cousin of the Royal Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, but if I don't come with the details of my mum or dads name, where he/she was born, the names of their parents, the names of their siblings etc. then it's just hot air..why doesn't she get that?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.