Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend was staying at the hotel that lauryn was at in Portugal, her mum was taking care of the baby most of the time (apparently his face is the spit of Kyle) her mum would take him down to breakfast and feed him ect and she’d show up by the pool a few hours later all glammed up and start trying to get him to kick a little football around the pool for people to see. lauryn seemed to have struck up a friendship with Tanya bardsley and her crew of people and was usually sitting near to or close to them. The hotel was crammed with footballers and she’d constantly been walking round trying to strike up a friendship with, Last Monday evening she went (with the baby in his buggy) to a bar that’s only open for footballers and their families/partners (she got in with her sister and sisters boyfriend) bit of a nerve showing her face there since it was full of footballers and their wives, but it was obvious she knew that, as she sat with some wives and was almost trying to explain herself and her situation to get sympathy, she was showing the baby off saying “this is Kyle walkers child” and saying how she had to drag Kyle through court just to get him to pay child support because he didn’t want to do it, a lot of the wives/gf’s found it weird that she was just blurting out her life story how the baby came to be conceived and why she had taken the baby into this bar at 9/10pm??? Her sisters boyfriend was taking/laughing to other footballers at the bar saying that she’s crazy and has a screw lose pretty much, he was laughing about the whole situation and how she’s behaved, he said both the sisters are even crazier when they’re together. She’d also been complaining because she was in another country on holiday before Portugal and her and her family had come to Portugal for 10 days + to avoid quarantine but she says the 5 star hotel wasn’t good enough for her and wasn’t up to her standard and she would’ve left if she didn’t HAVE to be there, but it doesn’t matter because she’s going to the Maldives and dubai in November anyways.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
My friend was staying at the hotel that lauryn was at in Portugal, her mum was taking care of the baby most of the time (apparently his face is the spit of Kyle) her mum would take him down to breakfast and feed him ect and she’d show up by the pool a few hours later all glammed up and start trying to get him to kick a little football around the pool for people to see. lauryn seemed to have struck up a friendship with Tanya bardsley and her crew of people and was usually sitting near to or close to them. The hotel was crammed with footballers and she’d constantly been walking round trying to strike up a friendship with, Last Monday evening she went (with the baby in his buggy) to a bar that’s only open for footballers and their families/partners (she got in with her sister and sisters boyfriend) bit of a nerve showing her face there since it was full of footballers and their wives, but it was obvious she knew that, as she sat with some wives and was almost trying to explain herself and her situation to get sympathy, she was showing the baby off saying “this is Kyle walkers child” and saying how she had to drag Kyle through court just to get him to pay child support because he didn’t want to do it, a lot of the wives/gf’s found it weird that she was just blurting out her life story how the baby came to be conceived and why she had taken the baby into this bar at 9/10pm??? Her sisters boyfriend was taking/laughing to other footballers at the bar saying that she’s crazy and has a screw lose pretty much, he was laughing about the whole situation and how she’s behaved, he said both the sisters are even crazier when they’re together. She’d also been complaining because she was in another country on holiday before Portugal and her and her family had come to Portugal for 10 days + to avoid quarantine but she says the 5 star hotel wasn’t good enough for her and wasn’t up to her standard and she would’ve left if she didn’t HAVE to be there, but it doesn’t matter because she’s going to the Maldives and dubai in November anyways.
I can believe all of this 😂
Also, from the little shot some of us saw of KWjunior, he is the spitting image of him
I hope they don’t read this, otherwise old Granty boy is in trouble with the gruesome twosome 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it was Turkey before Portugal because Amelia got new teeth and there are pictures of them tagged there

Reactions: 4
Omg that's pure hilarious. I wonder if she gave it do you know who I am 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she just loves making herself out to look an absolute fool, that poor wee lad having an utter embarrassment for a mother
Do u know who i am?
Kyle walkers ex 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the new daily mail pics all I can think is, if it’s warm enough for you to be wearing a top like that why have you got the baby with a blanket underneath, on top, clothes, socks etc he must be boiling in the heat we’ve had recently! I know it’s been noticed before when he’s in bed he’s got multiple layers and seems too warm
I hope this comment was a fellow tattler... I have my suspicion whom 🤣🤣🤣 made me snigger 🤭
Also looks like she is holding a car key.... she made it look as though she was still on holiday yesterday

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMGGGGG THIS IS AMAZING. I really really feel sorry for Grant if even he thinks they're crazy.

Reactions: 13
Are we to believe that people are really asking her where her kids socks are from? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMGGGGG THIS IS AMAZING. I really really feel sorry for Grant if even he thinks they're crazy.
Yeah must be seriously embarrassing for him being a footballer himself and has his fiancé's cling on crazy ass sister hanging around all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone? Ermmmmm I didn't ask LaUrYn?????????

Yeah sure everyone is asking about Kairo's socks from a post in April. Socks that even yourself just said, you can get from Schuh and guess what Lauryn? Loads of other places too. You are OBSESSED
I swear, we are in the days of google. Why can’t people google things? It’s not hard. But then again, we know no one asked, and she will get a bit of money from her swipe up

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I am here for this tea ☕ 😂

the fake I have endo q&a where the answer to everything is ‘I think’ and almost textbook copied, I just don’t believe her 🤨

Reactions: 13
Grant supposedly saying Chloe is crazy when with Lauryn but it's not like he has to stay engaged to her if he wants to distance himself from the Goodmans.

Reactions: 10
Grant supposedly saying Chloe is crazy when with Lauryn but it's not like he has to stay engaged to her if he wants to distance himself from the Goodmans.
I read that as him referring to Amelia as them being the awful together too. In all fairness he could be referring to any two of the three. For all we know Lauryn is the calm, shy one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read that as him referring to Amelia as them being the awful together too. In all fairness he could be referring to any two of the three. For all we know Lauryn is the calm, shy one 🙄
If she's the calm shy one what the duck are the other 2 like? Haha terrifying thought

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Id love to know how much she gets

Reactions: 5
Id love to know how much she gets
If he is fighting her for it and it's going through the courts at the minute sounds like she's probably getting the bare minimum which someone here worked out to be about £1200 a month for a father earning over 100k.

Reactions: 6
If he is fighting her for it and it's going through the courts at the minute sounds like she's probably getting the bare minimum which someone here worked out to be about £1200 a month for a father earning over 100k.
Yea i saw tht but i also saw on here when reading thro the older threads another amount cant remember if it was 15k a month?

Reactions: 2
Yea i saw tht but i also saw on here when reading thro the older threads another amount cant remember if it was 15k a month?
I don’t know what amount she is getting but it can’t be anywhere near 15K a month.
If she was she would be dressed head to toe in designer gear and she wouldn’t be carrying on the way she is right now.
I do hope that his father has put money in a trust fund for him and his education otherwise that would be too cruel.
I despise Lauren and she uses that poor boy as a weapon. Miracle baby!!!!!!!!! The witch wouldn’t be acting like this if he was.
He was a cash cow for this ugly inside and out lazy amoral POS 😡

Reactions: 18
Grant daren’t leave, he has seen how the crazy coven act after just Lauryn’s one night stand, no way can he risk leaving Chloe given they actually have a relationship. For sure she would probably try and stop him seeing his daughter, that’s if he even got out alive to see her

Everyone? Ermmmmm I didn't ask LaUrYn?????????

Yeah sure everyone is asking about Kairo's socks from a post in April. Socks that even yourself just said, you can get from Schuh and guess what Lauryn? Loads of other places too. You are OBSESSED
Is this really her best efforts at a 👏🏻 back to Kyle’s Tik Tok? The shame 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.