Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tik tok is an absolute mic drop from Kyle 😭😭 he knows exactly what he’s doing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
aaand the boots are back 😭 how long we giving it guys until there’s another swipe up to the petition?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ahhh mother of the year….
Do these baby teething bracelets have the safety mark needed in UK? It's supposed to be advertised they are safety marked but its not on the site. If not they need reported to trading standards. Many children have choked on unsafe teething bracelets and businesses taken to the cleaners by trading standards for illegally selling them without proper safety cert, putting babies at risk

Reactions: 7
Stop posting pictures of it then. I honestly can't tell you what bikini I wearing when I got papped* pregnant.

*I appeared in the background of my friend's picture

what is she rambling on about now?? What’s the bikini got to do with the other two horrors? 🙄. Literally everything is a drama/dig with them three...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stop posting pictures of it then. I honestly can't tell you what bikini I wearing when I got papped* pregnant.

*I appeared in the background of my friend's picture
It’s her profile pic FFS. What an attention seeking beg 🤣 the Walkers sure as tit aren’t talking about her so only way she can get attention is via tattle. Lauryn, if you want to get your thread numbers up or not have to share with your sisters, you can’t be this boring 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This whole boots thing isn’t gonna go away quickly either. As much as it would be funny if he were posting these in retaliation, I don’t think he is! He obviously has sponsorship responsibilities to post them, and it’s so unlikely he actually posts himself anyway! There’s gonna be tonnes of these posts selling Puma until the deal is over. We best buckle up our seatbelts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes lauryn take note
I agree but her utter batshittery provides so much entertainment.

I was thinking the other day, Lauryn is desperate for the limelight she probably knows her behaviour is going too far but she's subscribed to the "no publicity is bad publicity" ideology. I don't think it's it's reaction from Kyle she craves but a reaction from the media and others around her so she can create her own buzz.

The kid, Kyle and Annie, her family and anyone else are collateral damage.

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she is still going on and on. I must admit I did laugh at the start of boot gate but now, she really has lost it. Why isn’t her mum or a good friend saying to her look this is enough?

Like others have said her own behaviour will impact the child more so than the absent father. She is already throwing about phrases such as abandonment issues, what the f? That poor boy will be poisoned and brainwashed. Come on LaurYn get your act together before SS are involved.

Reactions: 9
Is somebody in the habit of lodging holiday complaints for compensation and freebies?💁‍♀️
Working as a complaint handler (not Puuumaaaahh or Travel company) they have a time frame to resolve all complaints (8 weeks generally) and the e-mails are irrelevant just trying to jump up the queue. Unless they can display vulnerability/financial detriment they'll need to wait. Poor loves.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.