Lauryn Goodman #8 wants to be Mrs Annie Walker but she’ll just have to be Kyle’s stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo, my friend has 2 children. For the sake of this story we'll call them Ruby and Ralph.

If my friend tells me a story about what milestone Ruby has reached, or what words she's saying or what she's done at playschool, should I be putting her right and telling her that she is abusing and bullying Ralph and causing abandonment issues by only making the story abour Ruby😄🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

SRSLY 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
not sure if I’ve replied to your comment right cos I’m new on here haha ..she also has infertility awareness and infertility journey as a hashtag which is disgusting because she clearly isn’t infertile and according to nhs website you’re usually only diagnosed if you aren’t pregnant after a year of trying. Far from that, a one night stand done the trick. It’s just so disrespectful towards those who genuinely do have infertility problems!
Yes and sharing stories about endometriosis and those bloody stone jewellery right in the middle of her bullshit, its abhorrent behaviour. She should honestly be ashamed of herself, her whole family should be ashamed of themselves. I hate to say this because I was adopted and I struggle to conceive but she should not be allowed to have Kairo. He would be so much better off with Annie and her little boys or anyone but his own mum! I feel so sad for that little boy, she clearly spends her time thinking about herself and he doesn't deserve that.

I will keep reporting her every post and if anyone can as well, please do. I either say bullying or fraud for the fertility bracelets 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's seen 🤣🤣🤣 doesn't take her long
Oh shut your pie hole Panface! He was a footballer long before you went flashing your flaps, and so this is an article about him being a footballer. It has jack tit to do with you 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone who messages her about “why’s he in a Liverpool shirt when his Daddy plays for Man City” will probs be blocked anyway so why was there need for that?!

I agree with the next thread people about the sisters! Not just Lauren. I think it’ll cause a stir between them though, Lauren will be upset she’s not the most famous anymore and Amelia will be over the moon someone knew her! That article honestly made me cringe for her.
How are they adults who claim health problems and “miracles” thinking money solves everything?
She’s #panicattacks too now?
Wonder what ill informed advice she will sell about them!

Who are the people recognising Pnut on holiday?! And asking for a picture with him?! Thats weird! Who does that?! Who allows that?!
of course he’s sociable he was born in a pandemic but his family were far too privileged to follow the rules so didn’t bother.

Maybe that dog gif is her re-enacting their miracle inducing one night stand.
#golddigga

I wonder if they have been to court yet? I wonder if she’s living off Chloe with a ill pay you back when KW pays up in court!!
Wonder if that’s why she won’t be “silenced” until they agree a figure she’s happy with and until then she will continue to harass him and pressure him into paying as much as possible to save his entire family this nonsense constantly! According to Amelia Lauren is the business minded momager!
Would not stock me if she was selfish enough to do all that to her baby for a pay out!
It’s not his PR team that need a head wobble it’s his legal team for not stopping this!

only person we know who could make an article about racism against black footballers about her. She’s not black, not a footballer but some how she’s what we should focus on.

Reactions: 20
She needs to decide whether she was in Piccolino Alderley Edge which is smack bang in the middle of a busy village, or was at a different restaurant chain altogether at San Carlos Fiorentina which is 5 miles away from Alderley Edge and adjoined to an airport hotel on a random roundabout off the m56 motorway 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

For someone who doesn't have a car she's made it back to the box room with the Frank Gallagher wallpaper in portslade rapid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
eurgh right near my house this is 😂 wish she would piss of

Yep she is literally down the road from me 😡🤬 piss off back where you came from love, no one gives zero shits you are here..... however just listened to her Twittle twattle..... and it was just ramblings of utter shite with no point ... again mentioned really quick the surname was mutual she mutters it but does say it.... then goes on to say... if they are out and people recognise Kairo....WTF.. no one has ever seen his face you stupid mare.... but your real point if anyone recognises YOU... this is what the whole post is about YOU !! No one cares about your petition, nothing will come of it and it’s a mere distraction until the next irrelevant thing crops up 😡😡
And me we must live close haha! She’s actually pathetic coming to an area she doesn’t even know!

she just needs to drop it now, it is embarrassing that she is still going on with herself about these bloody boots and ‘childhood trauma’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Christ she’s absolutely nuts.
As awful as it is, fathers have the right to choose to walk away, and I honestly think it’s the best thing for his, his wife’s and his other children’s sanity (based on the type of woman/mother Lauryn is). Mothers can choose to abort an unwanted baby, fathers can choose to be absent and can only be forced to provide financially. That’s just how it is.

the absolute irony of her talking about what causes childhood trauma, whilst participating in some of those very same activities and then some. She’s a moron if she can’t see that she’s going to really damage her son by trying to force all this........it’s 100% toxic and all about her needs. She’s jealous & bitter and will stop at nothing to ‘win’ even if it means damaging her son in the process. There are mothers and fathers up and down the country who do a sterling job of peacefully and lovingly raising their children so to cushion any blow from the other parent being absent. Protect your child’s heart, don’t put it out there intentionally to be hurt!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
eurgh right near my house this is 😂 wish she would piss of

And me we must live close haha! She’s actually pathetic coming to an area she doesn’t even know!

she just needs to drop it now, it is embarrassing that she is still going on with herself about these bloody boots and ‘childhood trauma’
does she not realise she is also them?
Being told directly or indirectly how to feel - you should feel abandoned by Daddy = Trauma

Mummy can’t regulate her emotions about the daddy situation = Trauma

having a parent that’s focused on appearance = mummy wants the world to think I’m a miracle
Mummy wants to be a wag because it’s a good look for her.
mummy filters her insta posts beyond belief.
mummy bangs On about me being famous even though I’m not and nor is she.

Mummy cant and won’t accept daddy’s boundaries, won’t follow the governments boundaries - red listed?!

Mummy hasn’t seen or heard my feelings in all this but makes out that daddy should?

mummy denies being rejected by daddy and denies my reality of needing to be brought up by a single mum pushing for a daddy for me!

how can she not see this from any angle but hers. The longer this goes on the deeper this is getting for that innocent little boy. Social media is not helping her be the best version of herself! I bet deep down she’s just hurt and struggling with everything. I don’t doubt Kyle lied to her and hurt her feelings we’ve all been there. I don’t doubt she loves her little boy but this finger pointing is contributing to the childhood Trauma she pointed out!
Hope she does see this, hope she does read here and think about this.
I don’t mean offence by this I try not to be the how to parent police! we all parent the best we can and make mistakes we’re all human!
I know we gossip and make jokes but we are all blind to our behaviours at times until someone helps us see it. Read that post again from little guys perspective about Mummy not Daddy Lauryn.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Cant understand why hes not reported her to the police. But i sppose then again thats a reaction isnt it and thats what shes so desperate for

Reactions: 10
Jus
Yes and sharing stories about endometriosis and those bloody stone jewellery right in the middle of her bullshit, its abhorrent behaviour. She should honestly be ashamed of herself, her whole family should be ashamed of themselves. I hate to say this because I was adopted and I struggle to conceive but she should not be allowed to have Kairo. He would be so much better off with Annie and her little boys or anyone but his own mum! I feel so sad for that little boy, she clearly spends her time thinking about herself and he doesn't deserve that.

I will keep reporting her every post and if anyone can as well, please do. I either say bullying or fraud for the fertility bracelets 😊
Same, I report for bullying and harassment, then press the someone else option. It’s criminal how she is abusing that family who also have 3 boys that she is bullying!

Reactions: 9
Cant understand why hes not reported her to the police. But i sppose then again thats a reaction isnt it and thats what shes so desperate for
I really think she’s revelling in the fact that he’s actually saying nothing. She can keep on pretending he’s secretly obsessed with her then 🙈

Reactions: 6
Noooooo 😂😂😂😂 now we wait for madam to lose her tit
Him inside that football boot 😂😂😂😂😂 wait for Lauryns hissy fit & steam coming out her ears. I still don't understand how she can't see how disgusting she is behaving. Her little conniving plan to intentionally trap a man failed and she can't accept it. Everyday her posts make her look more and more unstable & like a money grabbing, attention seeking woman 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.