Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There HAS to be more to this story than she’s letting on. Why now? Why not back in January? There is a post on Kyles Insta from 22nd Jan, he’s holding a pair of boots .. with his 3 kids (with Annie) names on. Clearly something has triggered this latest outburst 🤷🏼‍♀️
I vote Annie’s pregnant 🙋‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The fact she gave that baby his dad's surname when the dad wanted/s nothing to do with him is tragic.

Reactions: 16
‘Lauryn Goodman acting like a tit, when will she realise Kyle Walker don’t give a tit’ new thread suggestion (tit I know but it’s late and I’m tired 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's strange how there was al this stuff about moving and that seemed to not happen. Sources saying she is close to her ex Dane etc, all these little tit bits then she just explodes for very little reason, there was rumours she was with Shane Duffy and he recently moved back to Brighton after getting dropped by celtic fc. Last couple of days Shane has posted on his stories with a very stunning looking lady (dunno if there is anything in it but all of a sudden she has this huge outburst from nowhere) I wonder if she has this little wag life in her head that she thinks she is living then she has an outburst when she realises she was just a cum dump. Also maybe she found out him and Annie are married and she has been told Annie is pregnant before it gets out to the media. There's something else triggering her and I m sure it ll come out soon enough

Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for Grant. His baby mamma flashes her bits online, and he got stuck with the 2 clingon sisters from hell too :- Panface and MJ. I think 2 words can sum up all 3 Goodman sisters - “Delusional” and “Vacuous”.
I misread that as three words can sum up the two sisters... I was ready to start a petition and write to Tattle's CEO and have you banned from the Internet for disrespecting their mental health... 😤😒🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wikipedia has had some editing done today, am not technical but looks like someone has been adding stuff about Lauryn and Kairo, then it's being getting removed then someone is re editing it. So bloody immature. Kyle and Annie are quite right to stay silent, I can imagine there is something going on in the background with Lawyers etc and Lauryn is just adding more and more fuel to the fire. If they get a restraining order/injunction or whatever against her, if she breaks it she would likely go to jail as she only just avoided it with her benefit cheating, then what will her son do. This is all about Lauryn

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wikipedia has had some editing done today, am not technical but looks like someone has been adding stuff about Lauryn and Kairo, then it's being getting removed then someone is re editing it. So bloody immature. Kyle and Annie are quite right to stay silent, I can imagine there is something going on in the background with Lawyers etc and Lauryn is just adding more and more fuel to the fire. If they get a restraining order/injunction or whatever against her, if she breaks it she would likely go to jail as she only just avoided it with her benefit cheating, then what will her son do. This is all about Lauryn
is it bad I want them to go after her hard 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Have you seen the most recent one?😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.