Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still don't see how it's bullying though? It's only Lauryns side of the story

Reactions: 16
So her issue is not the football boots it’s lauryn wanting to be a bleep to Annie once again! Lauryn none of this is Annie’s fault or pumas 🤯it’s yours & kyles

Reactions: 19
I think this is more and more becoming likely of a fatal attraction plot, I reckon that he may have strung Lauryn on a bit when he was split with Annie and then they got back together scuppering Lauryns plans to live in a mansion and spend Kyles money as much as she wanted. I feel like Lauryn is bitter that she came so close to her ultimate prize of being a wag of a prem footballer and feels that Annie has taken it away from her hence why she blames everything on Annie

Reactions: 26
I think this is more and more becoming likely of a fatal attraction plot, I reckon that he may have strung Lauryn on a bit when he was split with Annie and then they got back together scuppering Lauryns plans to live in a mansion and spend Kyles money as much as she wanted. I feel like Lauryn is bitter that she came so close to her ultimate prize of being a wag of a prem footballer and feels that Annie has taken it away from her hence why she blames everything on Annie
But if lozza had to buy her own pram and Kyle was having sex parties when she was pregnant when did she think they were going to be a family? Is she just bonkers or does she have a drug problem?

#anniewalkerprotectyourself

Reactions: 15
But if lozza had to buy her own pram and Kyle was having sex parties when she was pregnant when did she think they were going to be a family? Is she just bonkers or does she have a drug problem?

#anniewalkerprotectyourself
I think in her head she thought she would have gotten what she wanted and turned a blind eye to the orgys, she slept with him when he was with Annie because she desperately wanted a famous footballer partner, when him and Annie split i think she jist thought she was in with a chance of being with him maybe

Reactions: 9
I think in her head she thought she would have gotten what she wanted and turned a blind eye to the orgys, she slept with him when he was with Annie because she desperately wanted a famous footballer partner, when him and Annie split i think she jist thought she was in with a chance of being with him maybe
She’s very clearly mentally deranged, I hope for the baby’s sake someone steps in before he is emotionally and mentally abused by the one person supposed to protect him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cracks me up how she says ‘he’s even on Kyles Wikki page’....What, since the last couple of days when all this kicked off 😂 Sick of her blaming Annie aswell. At the end of the day if he really wanted to, regardless of the consequences from Annie, he would have a relationship with that little boy. To say Annie is taunting her makes me fume, she’s taunted Annie from day 1! If she had gone about this in a more mature way, from the very beginning (not selling her pregnancy pictures to the DM and announcing Kyle as the Dad for cash) then in time maybe things could have been civil between them all. She is absolutely mental. I feel so sad for that little boy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So im guessing she delayed the whole birth certificate registering until the dna test came through as she thought once it was proven he was the dad that hed sign it. The whole surname business i dont believe he wanted him to be walker. I think she called him that cos she knew
1 itd piss k and a off
2 its a forever link to kyle
3 media exposure for her

Think that she probably only gets the bare minimum money off kyle shes entitled to and has recently gone to court to try and push for more money and also a house (paid for by kw of course, this house would have to be returned to kyle once pnut is 18). But i think all this backfired on her...hence the posts about moving to the same village as k and a but its all gone quiet on that front now

Has the boots pic/post been removed yet?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion:

Annie won’t let Kyle see his Junior,
Pull his sponsorships, cancel Puma.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she posting all these crap messages now about his alleged personal life she has nothing to do with him 😩 can’t she see that she is doing everything she is preaching against! She will really know about it if she manages to ruin his life and ends up with a big standard £5 a week maintenance that I believe people get when the other party is on jobseekers 😅

Cracks me up how she says ‘he’s even on Kyles Wikki page’....What, since the last couple of days when all this kicked off 😂 Sick of her blaming Annie aswell. At the end of the day if he really wanted to, regardless of the consequences from Annie, he would have a relationship with that little boy. To say Annie is taunting her makes me fume, she’s taunted Annie from day 1! If she had gone about this in a more mature way, from the very beginning (not selling her pregnancy pictures to the DM and announcing Kyle as the Dad for cash) then in time maybe things could have been civil between them all. She is absolutely mental. I feel so sad for that little boy
It sounds like Kyle might say anything, telling lauryn she’s the one, telling Annie he won’t see the kid. And if Annie did tell Kyle he can never see the kid, tit move but I thought lauryn was independent single mum bossing it extreme

Maybe I’m just hard hearted but her online petition is being signed by a load of women who had a kid with a tit dad? I was raised by my mum only and loved life, she never had a bad word to say about my dad and never got maintenance.
I am not a single mum but then I’ve never shagged people with partners, random people, for knocked up after 1 night. Get a grip

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If shes abroad kyle surely wouldnt be able to take any action restraing order wise until she arrives back in the uk?

Reactions: 4
I think anyone with a brain cell can see the root of this is that Lauryn is in love with Kyle and wants Annie out the picture. The fact that someone asked how names on a boot was bullying and Lauryn replied ‘because Annie won’t let him see Kairo that was her condition for taking him back’ erm 1. That didn’t answer the question and 2. Why push for a one sided relationship?

I grew up without a biological dad and siblings, no contact no money given. My mum never once bad mouthed him or pushed for contact as she knew that would be more damaging! And guess what? I still don’t want contact with any of them! Let them live their sad lives and show your son what a strong independent woman is. Stop living in the past Lauryn!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
hope he takes her to court for these allegations, true or not he has children and a career and she is completely dragging him through the mud!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.