Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if she was with anybody else today but she had the baby in a car. Has she bought something she didn't want to show off as its not a range rover evoque or did she borrow one 🤔

Reactions: 5
Dunno if she was with anybody else today but she had the baby in a car. Has she bought something she didn't want to show off as its not a range rover evoque or did she borrow one 🤔
Maybe Grandpa and Grandma Walker brought them the zoo seeing as they have a relationship with him and all 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have screenshots of either of the posts with King Kairo Walker on?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have screenshots of either of the posts with King Kairo Walker on?
No they were never posted as it seemed like she was pulling a sly hoping they would be posted somewhere and claim it wasn't her fault so she could start showing him off. She states she isn't under any sort of injunction, she doesn't think its appropriate to show his face as 'there are too many weirdos out there' but she quite happily posts pictures of her baby niece.

Reactions: 5
Omg wow really..... you can see she just wants a tabloid to pick it up.... they won’t if there is an injunction in place which I am sure there... as they would have snapped him long before now 😌😌😌

Reactions: 4
I wonder whether it was more for Annie’s sake rather than for the papers to pick up on it? She knows he looks like Annie and kyles kids and it’ll be a kick in the crotch for Annie. Which is a shame if that was lauryns intention.

Reactions: 6
Kyle is definitely wearing a wedding ring in his most recent insta pic... wonder if they have gotten married quietly during lockdown.

Reactions: 7
I wonder whether it was more for Annie’s sake rather than for the papers to pick up on it? She knows he looks like Annie and kyles kids and it’ll be a kick in the crotch for Annie. Which is a shame if that was lauryns intention.
It’s definitely for Annie. Snide cow will be cackling it’s been posted on here

Credit where’s it’s due she looks amazing in the most recent pic, Chanel trainers!
That was the outfit she was wearing months ago when she called the paps when she was at a car garage. The pics weren't filtered and looked completely different quite skanky actually

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s not even 1 yet. There shouldn’t be any talk about moving him out the cot 😭
Both mine have gone to a full sized single bed at 2, but never would I even entertain a 1 year old in it!
Exactly in my opinion one is far too young and she knows it is! Just asking for comments for engagement

Exactly in my opinion one is far too young and she knows it is! Just asking for comments for engagement
Which is why I come here and don’t call her out for being such a twit. Bloody not even 1. Why can’t she ask her mum or friends? Weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.