Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% its her
She’s crazy 🙈. Why would you do this though?! It’s obvious she’s so jealous of Annie that she’s taking it out on Kyle. I’m not a fan of his but I hope he gets lawyers to shut her up and stay of SM.

Reactions: 7
I hope she breaks into the Man City team hotel and wakes them all up so that they are all tired and Chelsea win CL 🤣🤣
On a serious note she just needs to shut up and look after her son, keep him out the public eye like Kyle and Annie do with their kids and fight her battles in private. I understand she’s hurt but she’s a bleeping embarrassment! My ex is a tit dad I just let him get on with it I could say so much about him but I don’t because my son will realise when he’s old enough (he is nearly old enough and starting to realise already) just be a good mum & move on ffs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope she breaks into the Man City team hotel and wakes them all up so that they are all tired and Chelsea win CL 🤣🤣
On a serious note she just needs to shut up and look after her son, keep him out the public eye like Kyle and Annie do with their kids and fight her battles in private. I understand she’s hurt but she’s a bleeping embarrassment! My ex is a tit dad I just let him get on with it I could say so much about him but I don’t because my son will realise when he’s old enough (he is nearly old enough and starting to realise already) just be a good mum & move on ffs!
yess props to you mamas!!

She’s crazy 🙈. Why would you do this though?! It’s obvious she’s so jealous of Annie that she’s taking it out on Kyle. I’m not a fan of his but I hope he gets lawyers to shut her up and stay of SM.
its exactly that she hates Annie and wants her life. I really hope he gets lawyers too

Reactions: 5
Think I’ve only commented once on this weirdo but I have two things to say... 1. She called her child Kairo... bleeping Kairo? 😂😂 2. Kyle Walker is an ugly wee fucker, why on earth would you admit to shagging him let alone telling the world you have a baby with him. The chick is crazy.

Reactions: 10
Bit late to the party here but WOW. Her boy will grow up embarrassed of his mother's vendetta against his father. It's a really awkward one because whilst I don't condone Kyle Walker not acknowledging his son, she was always going to keep the baby whether he wanted him or not. What exactly is she trying to achieve? More money? The hope that his wife leaves him and returns to her? It's so desperate it's tragic

Reactions: 16
THIS! My dad is the ultimate dead beat and mymum brought us up alone. She never had to say how tit he was because we could see for ourselves. All Kario is going to see is his dad didn’t want him and his mum went batshit crazy online every couple months 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
THIS! My dad is the ultimate dead beat and mymum brought us up alone. She never had to say how tit he was because we could see for ourselves. All Kario is going to see is his dad didn’t want him and his mum went batshit crazy online every couple months 🤷🏻‍♀️
oh god what if she manipulates kairo

Reactions: 3
I just can’t get over her demands.. “post all four or none” so Kyle is never allowed to post his kids? Because he don’t see Kario?
she must have had some news, maybe his maintenance payments are going down. I can’t believe this started from a pair of football boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just can’t get over her demands.. “post all four or none” so Kyle is never allowed to post his kids? Because he don’t see Kario?
she must have had some news, maybe his maintenance payments are going down. I can’t believe this started from a pair of football boots.
all this tit from personal football boots these witches have NOTHING better to do

Reactions: 14
For some reason I have a feeling there’s more to the story, I wouldn’t be surprised if Lauryn was keeping Kyle from the baby giving strange ultimatums like it’s both of us or neither, or saying he can only see Kairo at hers (which would be awks as she’s mental!) maybe he is just a deadbeat who knows

Reactions: 15
This is disgusting! If people don’t know what’s happened they will believe he has abused a child. What the duck. Of course she’s liking and retweeting it!🤮
She’ll be in the shits for that, Lauryn you were offended by those boots nothing more & your one year old kid has no clue whatsoever 🤥

Reactions: 10
I just cant believe not putting his name on football boots = abuse. do these witches know the actual horrors of child abuse?? kids actually die from it not this kind of tit

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.