Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I have to admit and people are probably gonna come for me... I do feel a bit sorry for Kyle today. He's trying to celebrate an achievement at his work and it's been overshadowed by all these kia ora crew loons descending on his comments for an over reaction to something that's been happening all year anyways.

He should absolutely have to look after kairo financially, but what's the end goal for LaurYn here? Every time there's something positive happens in Kyles life is she gonna send these freaks to bully and harass him because he made the decision rightly or wrongly to not want to be involved in the child's life... It's a bit like vigilante-ism and is going abit far.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Sticky One

VIP Member
I can just imagine the emails puma are getting

‘To who this concerns at Pumer,

i can’t believe you have actauly allowed Kyle Walker to have 3 of his kid names on his boots when he has 4 kids, One with Lauryn, Chloe goodmans sister. Fink it’s so disgasting of you and I ain’t buying nuffin from Pumer ever again.

thanks
Lauryn Sophie’

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Jolie1988

VIP Member
What is she fucking bleating on about on her stories 'thank you for everyone who complained to puma' what the actual fuck? Its pumas fault you are a slag and Kyle is a cheat, who complains to a huge company that their one night stand won't pay her or her son attention. Im embarrassed on behalf of the entire human race for her. Can you imagine working for puma customer services, they must be absolutely ending themselves laughing at her 🙈🙈🙈 actual sat here cringing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Clarity456

VIP Member
What I wanna know is, if a random girl came knocking on the door of casa del witches of east wick, with a DNA test proving she'd had grants baby, would LaurYYYn be telling Chloe and Isla to step aside graciously to let grant and his side piece and new child ride off into the sunset together.... I fucking think not

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Imagine being on holiday abroad with your family and you’re all too busy crying over a pair of football boots...

• Haha
Reactions: 51

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t even know what to say 😂😭
I am raging at that comment! What’s the Twitter handle, imma bout to start something!
How the fuck?! What the fuck?!
my daughter has naff all to do with her father, he’s never met her, never paid for her and never asked after her. But is she a victim of neglect and abuse? Absolutely not and I will argue this to anyone. My daughter has a stable home, is safe and secure, happy and thriving. She is not defined by her fathers absence. She is defined by her mother’s presence. I. Am. Seething. 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Spider12

VIP Member
She contradicts herself constantly the thick bitch. First it was saying Annie and Kyle were split and ‘peanut/junior’ was conceived out of a loving relationship (LOL) and now she’s saying Annie is a doormat as Kyle cheats on her. She is a massive twat

This is going to come across horrible, and I’m sure I’ll get people disagreeing, as there is an innocent little boy in this but I can’t help but think she deserved seeing that picture of those boots. She goads and goads and doesn’t like it being done to her, and I have 0 sympathy for her

• Heart
Reactions: 49

80hs

Chatty Member
Evening guys! Just a little heads up to tell u that Kyle has never met the baby and it’s still going through the courts! That’s all I know 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Sticky One

VIP Member
the fuckin CEO are u kidding me
I can imagine these emails too

‘Excuse me CEO of Pumer, do you know that Kyle Walker, Kiaro Walkers dad is publically bullyin him and Pumer won’t do nuffin about it, I’ve tweeted and everyfin. it’s so disgasting and I swear 2 god I will cancel my Pumer order tonight if you don’t go round kyles house now and take those Pumer boots off him and put Kiaro name and date of birth just his name on them.

fanks
Sally’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
How is Kyle walker online bullying kairo??!!!!!!!!!

And why oh why oh why are they all saying that Lauryns kept quiet?!?!?!

I wish he’d just ‘pop on here to do a quick video’ and tell Lauren, Amelia, our Chloe to keep their spunk filled mouths firmly shut and their beak noses out of his mentions.. and let them and the likes of Mel reeves know he’s gonna sue them all for the online claims he’s bullying a baby..

The guys a shit clearly but this drama they are creating??!!!!!! If anyone’s gonna be creating mental health problems for the poor lad it’ll be this bunch of bitter Bettys

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Teenytot

VIP Member
One of the comments on Lauryns post “is anyone good at photoshop? Let’s get kairos name on them boots and share the hell out of it” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 deranged psychopaths 🥴🤣 and crazy lauryn has liked the comment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Lala1804

‘Lauryn Goodman acting like a tit, when will she realise Kyle Walker don’t give a shit’ new thread suggestion (shit I know but it’s late and I’m tired 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 37

skynm94

I’m sorry but I find it disgusting how she is basically blaming Annie for this saying she’s been abusing them and selling stories etc. Annie had every right last summer to do that story and talk about the damage and pain she’s had to endure. Lauryn forgets how much she taunted Annie last year with the all the stories about how his family see Kairo and all the defending on twitter of his sex parties as well as constant posting as if them two are coparenting. We haven’t forgotten that. It’s none of our business to judge Annie for staying with Kyle the father of her three children. Lauryn was a home wrecker and now is jealous of what Annie has and has always had. Why are you actively trying to get pregnant with the first footballer you can find. She didn’t think of his three sons beforehand so
Why would they care about her child now?

• Heart
Reactions: 37