Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not bullying end of.
It may be seen as "unfair or immoral" or Annie not to let him see thee baby as its not the babies fault. But it's not bullying the child. Or abuse. Those words being thrown around is dis-gus-tang (quoted from a famous Scottish lady #ifyoouknowyouknow 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's not bullying end of.
It may be seen as "unfair or immoral" or Annie not to let him see thee baby as its not the babies fault. But it's not bullying the child. Or abuse. Those words being thrown around is dis-gus-tang (quoted from a famous Scottish lady #ifyoouknowyouknow 🤣)
I am tempted to report her posts as harassment of Kyle and Puma. Most people on here seem to agree, Kyles not in the right but she is in the wrong for all this.

Also went for a look on her Twitter.... is she taking the piss... the benefit fraud stands with Tax payers!!! 🤣
Ive also been lookin at her twitter and she bangs on about caroline flacks death happening bcos of bullies etc and saying its got to stop yet here she is doing this to kyle

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion...
Thanks to him she lives a comfortable life although she’ll never be happy she’s not the wife.

Reactions: 11
I know it’s likely by the by now but remember she was linked to Shane Duffy earlier in this thread well he posted over the weekend tagging a new girlfriend. Maybe this ripped her over the edge.

Needs to admit she’s never going to be a wag. Closest she’ll get is via Chloe.

And while I’m here, what about Kyle and Annie’s children’s mental heather Lauren?

Reactions: 17
I think this is more and more becoming likely of a fatal attraction plot, I reckon that he may have strung Lauryn on a bit when he was split with Annie and then they got back together scuppering Lauryns plans to live in a mansion and spend Kyles money as much as she wanted. I feel like Lauryn is bitter that she came so close to her ultimate prize of being a wag of a prem footballer and feels that Annie has taken it away from her hence why she blames everything on Annie
I’m a bit behind the times but from what I do know is that Annie revealed the sex if the baby and Lauryn is making it public that Annie has prevented Kyle from seeing the baby. What else has she done to Annie? She seems extremely bitter and I cannot grasp why it’s aimed at Annie.

Reactions: 6
Puma still haven’t removed the pic🤔 how many letters from solicitors is she going to receive when she goes home?
Slander, harassment, bullying, stalking🥴🥴 she’s still saying kairo is walker because this wasn’t the situation she was in at the time🤣 hun Kyle was never with you if he was you’d have posted receipts 👏 she has made a show of herself & her son! We all know half a chance and she’d run to Kyle🤣 but I genuinely hope Annie has taken whatever steps necessary to protect herself & her boys from this mad woman and her chavtastic army

Reactions: 12
Blows my mind that she doesn’t hate Kyle, but I’d Annie did tell him he had to disown the kid to be with her, he agreed to it!

Reactions: 7
And the laugh is she contradicts herself all the time, when she was pregnant out “ working” to buy a pram🤣 Kyle was single so no lozza truth is Kyle can’t be bothered and you’ve twisted it once again to blame Annie! She’s infatuated with Annie’s life, don’t believe lozza even loves Kyle, he was the only pl footballer stupid enough to go there without protection
He obviously denied paternity until he was born and done a test, by that stage he has either begging Annie back or they were back together so when lozza come on tell us when you’s decided to give kairo Walker? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I feel like this song called "F*ck me pumps" by Amy Winehouse was written for Lauren..

When you walk in the bar and you're dressed like a star
Rockin' your F me pumps
And the men notice you with your Gucci bag crew
Can't tell who he's lookin' to
'Cause you all look the same, everyone knows your name
And that's your whole claim to fame
Never miss a night 'cause your dream in life
Is to be a footballer's wife

You don't like players, that's what you say-a
But you really wouldn't mind a millionaire
You don't like ballers, they don't do nothing for ya
But you'd love a rich man six foot two or taller
You're more than a fan lookin' for a man
But you end up with one-night stands
He could be your whole life if you got past one night
But that part never goes right
In the morning you're vexed he's onto the next
And you didn't even get no text
Don't be too upset if they call you a sket
'Cause like the news everyday you get pressed
You don't like players, that's what you say-a
But you really wouldn't mind a millionaire
All them big ballers don't do nothing for ya
But you'd love a rich man six foot two or taller
You can't sit down right 'cause your jeans are too tight
And you're lucky it's ladies' night
With your big empty purse, every week it gets worse
At least your breasts cost more than hers
So you did Miami 'cause you got there for free
But somehow you missed the plane
You did too much E, met somebody
And spent the night getting caned
Without girls like you there'd be no fun
We'd go to the club and not see anyone
Without girls like you there's no nightlife
All those men just go home to their wives
Don't be mad at me 'cause you're pushing thirty
And your old tricks no longer work
You should have known from the jump
That you'd always get dumped
So dust off your duck me pumps

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Puma still haven’t removed the pic🤔 how many letters from solicitors is she going to receive when she goes home?
Slander, harassment, bullying, stalking🥴🥴 she’s still saying kairo is walker because this wasn’t the situation she was in at the time🤣 hun Kyle was never with you if he was you’d have posted receipts 👏 she has made a show of herself & her son! We all know half a chance and she’d run to Kyle🤣 but I genuinely hope Annie has taken whatever steps necessary to protect herself & her boys from this mad woman and her chavtastic army
have puma actually posted the photo themselves or just Kyle?

Reactions: 4
And the laugh is she contradicts herself all the time, when she was pregnant out “ working” to buy a pram🤣 Kyle was single so no lozza truth is Kyle can’t be bothered and you’ve twisted it once again to blame Annie! She’s infatuated with Annie’s life, don’t believe lozza even loves Kyle, he was the only pl footballer stupid enough to go there without protection
My thoughts on this are she’s really manipulated what she said to be true then but not true now so I reckon Kyle didn’t provide her with anything until he knew the child was his-meaning she had to buy her own pram during pregnancy 🙈

Reactions: 9
What if she poked holes in the c
He obviously denied paternity until he was born and done a test, by that stage he has either begging Annie back or they were back together so when lozza come on tell us when you’s decided to give kairo Walker? 🤣🤣
Did he go there without protection though is he that stupid? Or did she poke holes in the condom

Reactions: 8
Puma and puma football alone have around 15 million followers, do they really care what a slaggy mcslagpants thinks of a pair of boots they posted, I remember when I was a lass and all the carry on with footballers like giggs and beckham etc can you imagine if Rebecca loos was to get everyone to drop beckham 😂😂😂 then here comes wee beggy Mitchell wee kitten trying to fight the puma

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you type this into Google, on if Kyle's kids with Annie isn't there. So... Lauryn gonna be annoyed that Kairo is there instead? She's a bleeping bell end. People who don't know the full situation will think he is abusing his child. He needs to complain or something. Yes he's a prick but let's face it, she's not helping it. She says all the time 'I've got proof' WHAT PROOF LAURYN? because until you provide it, nobody will see anything other than Glenn Close behaviour

Reactions: 9
My thoughts on this are she’s really manipulated what she said to be true then but not true now so I reckon Kyle didn’t provide her with anything until he knew the child was his-meaning she had to buy her own pram during pregnancy 🙈
She definitely tries to manipulate everything🙄 can’t believe her chaviastic crew of bitter baby mums can’t see that if Annie’s such a doormat and can’t stop him cheating how in the world can she stop him having anything to do with his own son? The child he denied was his until a DNA test was done & has Kyle ever publicly acknowledged kairo?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.