Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you post a photo with your babies bum on the internet with all the peados and weirdos? Remember when him & Isla were first born, they were doing stories about weirdos online and not posting photos of kids. Odd family.
wont show a picture of his face for his safety on the internet but will post a picture of his bum along with her arse and topless 🥴🥴🥴🤯🤯🤯

I don’t know if I’m being a prude but I find it really disturbing that she has posted a luring picture of herself (arse out and topless) which could be viewed in a sexual nature .... holding her bleeping child 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

poor kid for when he is older having his peers dig that one out of the internet ... picture of you and your mam with your arses out and her tits 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
First day to travel and she’s in Cyprus!!
Won’t show your child’s face but happy to show his bum etc 🥱🤨

she’s actually such a desperate beg... can’t “afford a car” but can afford to live between 2 houses at lease if she’a going to lie make them convincing 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 11
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮, that photo is just rotten, wrong and completely minging for the internet 🤮🤮🤮🤮, its so weird. That should be kept private, I'd have died laughing if her kid has shat all over her beggy arse

Reactions: 17
If there’s one thing that’s my social media pet peeve it’s people uploading inappropriate pictures of their child. Just absolutely no need for it poor kid I wouldn’t dream of posting my child naked to the world

Reactions: 17
First day to travel and she’s in Cyprus!!
Won’t show your child’s face but happy to show his bum etc 🥱🤨

she’s actually such a desperate beg... can’t “afford a car” but can afford to live between 2 houses at lease if she’a going to lie make them convincing 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Ooh, I assumed it was an old pic, How do you know she’s in Cyprus?

Reactions: 2
That pic is honestly awful! Parading about naked with a child on your hip. Yes it's overtly sexual and really creepy. Can you imagine the outcry if a man was parading around naked with his toddler daughter equally naked?! It honestly made my skim crawl and my eye twitch.

I didn't think she could sink lower than drawing penises on her child in suncream but this is a new low. It's disturbingly sexual, again.

Imagine that poor children growing up - abandoned by Dad and a Mum who has a weird semi sexual fixation with him because he looks like his Dad.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If we all report it by any luck it will get taken down, poor baby

Reactions: 7
Someone commented that the pic is inappropriate there's a person that has replied saying its her child and she knows what she is doing, I reckon that's one of Lauryns burner accounts as I've seen them commenting before when they don't like a comment. I just can't get my head around she doesn't want to show his face for privacy but poor kid has his backside shown to the world 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. She is so weird

Reactions: 6
Someone commented that the pic is inappropriate there's a person that has replied saying its her child and she knows what she is doing, I reckon that's one of Lauryns burner accounts as I've seen them commenting before when they don't like a comment. I just can't get my head around she doesn't want to show his face for privacy but poor kid has his backside shown to the world 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. She is so weird
bleeping hell I’ve just broken my dream 😂 id found out all her lurking accounts and posted them here 😂 sleep deprivation really makes me have weird dreams!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s till pumping! Why??!? Her son is a year old and I bet she’s giving him cows milk

Reactions: 2
The amount of weird fake accounts that liked it is strange. It’s as if she’s bought followers. She will be gutted no ballers have liked it either.

Reactions: 4
Shes waffling on her stories saying she's in a private villa he's not running around naked in a hotel, is she really that thick no one is implying he can't run around or she can't take pictures, she has posted that photo for the world to see, it's got more likes that she normally gets and she seems proud that it's in the daily mail, it's just creepy that picture being made public, I would be sick if I had a kid and people were liking and sharing a pic like that there's just far too many weirdos out there

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok so she won’t post his face because of online predators but no problem posting his bum and her own🤔 oh and no issue posting her niece at all🤣 lauryn tell us your not allowed to post his face without telling us your not allowed to post his face🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She gets so aggy when people call her out, shes a nobody with no talent so she doesn't need to post on social media, I don't get this obsession with attention and wanting adoration from strangers but can't take it when someone doesn't agree, every comment in the daily mail was not favourable at all, she's filtered to within an inch of her life, unfiltered pics she is so hard faced and plain

Reactions: 8
Imagine posting that photo then saying you want to keep his face private.... she is the most embarrassing person ever.

Reactions: 12
The thing is the ladies that commented were not rude at all they were very polite, pointing out alot of people on SM have been highlighting child predators and then she posts a pic like that and can't take even constructive criticism. I think she thought she was going to get more of an engagement with the photo, it's back fired and she looks like a fool now. As someone said before, drawing genitals on the baby's back and now this, think social services need to have a word.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just had a look and I have to agree I think that’s her from a sneak account 🤦🏻‍♀️ They’ve wrote loads of compliments to her too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The thing is the ladies that commented were not rude at all they were very polite, pointing out alot of people on SM have been highlighting child predators and then she posts a pic like that and can't take even constructive criticism. I think she thought she was going to get more of an engagement with the photo, it's back fired and she looks like a fool now. As someone said before, drawing genitals on the baby's back and now this, think social services need to have a word.
As much as I think she’s a twit and don’t agree with her posting the picture I don’t think social services need to get involved 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.