Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite sad that the first year of the kids life she has picked and picked away at the dad and all the passive aggressive stories on her insta (and there was loads of them) will she really remember that first year of her sons milestones or will she remember the pregnancy and first year as being the time she was winding up the dads family? She's nutty as f#ck. There is no way in hell I would have given a child the dads surname after a one night stand and he wanted nothing to do with the child, she lacks dignity, at least her pal Mel has given her daughter the surname Reeves instead of the dads name.

Reactions: 18
I reckon she’ll post it in a few weeks - no way would age miss the chance to post. She’s very elusive about when he was born (not sure for our benefit or KWS) but I’m sure we’ll get a post.....
omg I think you’re so right, I think this is the exact reason she hasn’t posted because it would reveal the exact date he was born the lying gobshite!

Reactions: 6
omg I think you’re so right, I think this is the exact reason she hasn’t posted because it would reveal the exact date he was born the lying gobshite!
I’m confused can you guys tell me why she would lie about when she gave birth x

It’s either the birth certificate thing or she doesn’t want anybody working out exactly when he was conceived as he was in a relationship with Annie not herself as she claimed.

Reactions: 13
See the sh$tey post she's put up to win a child's car. 😂😂😂😂 dead....her wee boy has a car and she hasn't 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s either the birth certificate thing or she doesn’t want anybody working out exactly when he was conceived as he was in a relationship with Annie not herself as she claimed.
Second point has me thinking... She has claimed loads since the start that A&K weren’t together when nut was concieved. By posting him on IG on his actual birthday may make for some interesting date match ups in terms of when he could’ve been concieved... this could prove that A&K were actually still together and out her lies - which is why she may want to keep his birth date secret.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well newspapers reported birth on 27/4/20 however they also reported exact date this year she was out in her shiney crappy tights in Liverpool 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Second point has me thinking... She has claimed loads since the start that A&K weren’t together when nut was concieved. By posting him on IG on his actual birthday may make for some interesting date match ups in terms of when he could’ve been concieved... this could prove that A&K were actually still together and out her lies - which is why she may want to keep his birth date secret.
Yep this is exactly what I was thinking, she’s played the secret relationship card and that he was her boyfriend. I bet the dates show he was still with Annie and she was in-fact a dirty secret one night stand.

Reactions: 14
She went quiet for a week before announcing the birth she posted on the 14th April last year then nothing until the 21st April I reckon it was in the middle that she had him

Just scrolling through tattle and saw this thread, I have no idea who this girl is but every so often she goes through stages of watching my insta stories. She doesn’t follow me and neither does her sister who also watches. What’s the goss on her?
Others have said the same thing before about Lauren and the 2 sisters watching their stories when none of the 3 follow .How weird!

Reactions: 4
You can actually get access (and purchase) birth certificates online. Did one for a relative recently. You can work backwards from the area they were registered in.

It is a bit more complicated to do for people born after 1992, you may have to go and look at GRO records in a library. But it’s doable.

You can actually get access (and purchase) birth certificates online. Did one for a relative recently. You can work backwards from the area they were registered in.

It is a bit more complicated to do for people born after 1992, you may have to go and look at GRO records in a library. But it’s doable.
i’ve looked online and the year it goes up to is 2019 - i do family history (as well as watch this thread!). next year though it’ll come out to view! dont join in this thread but i’m nosey AF. keep up the good work, 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The kid over 1 years old and she’s just put a weaning post up and stolen a whole essay of a caption from another page.... she’s an absolute crack pot

I’ve only just noticed she has ‘Mummy to Kairo Walker’ in her insta bio how embarrassing putting Walker there! What’s the need! She’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t afford her own car but can afford designer clothing 🙃 #priorities!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t afford her own car but can afford designer clothing 🙃 #priorities!!
That’s because to her it’s all about the way she looks,

not what’s practical or beneficial to her and her child. Her priorities are in the wrong place always will
Be.
Just way to fame hungry 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sad life really

Reactions: 8
Is she seriously reposting something on safe sleeping?? Considering she openly shared to followers she had KPnut in a sleepyhead, cot bumpers and toys etc in the cot!

8F7C9BB9-2668-4A9E-A0EF-B1CDAD29971A.png

How come she will happily post this to her story but then actively promotes/ encourages the use of sleeping pods and nests etc? If she had a brain she would be dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.