Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know she used to go out with Marcus Rashfords brother. Apparently she’s seeing him again?

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know she used to go out with Marcus Rashfords brother. Apparently she’s seeing him again?
You’d have thought the Rashford’s had done enough for charity without the poor brother taking her on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I was thinking it was that Shane Duffy she was possibly begging after he just got dropped from celtic fc and recently moved back to Brighton

Reactions: 2
Random after all the furore surrounding Billy the puppet, even weirder if he's taking on someone else's kid as well...

Reactions: 3
Lauryn gets back with Dane and Lucia splits up with Marcus..

Does Dane live in Marcus's house?

I wonder if the two things are related....

Reactions: 2
Just read the dm article from yesterday. Shes getting a roasting in the comments section. A 'source' (Lauryn) told the dm she is close to her ex Dane again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. The article also saying she lives between 2 properties, it's her mum and her sisters houses for a start and she is looking to buy a place in Prestbury or something, what a load of shyte, she can't afford a property, she is still paying back the benefit money she stole, laughable that such a nobody tries to make out she has a rich lifestyle, such an embarrassment to the human race

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
One article a month Goodman. The usual shite living between two homes 🤣 getting close again with an ex who was never a boyfriend anyway 🤣.
Expect to read the same crap in four weeks time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That article 😳😳😳

1. what the duck is she wearing
2. Them hideous trainers
3. KW necklace hanging out for all to see
4. ‘Wearing minimal make-up’ - I.e full face of make up can even see the contouring
5. ‘Looking for a house in Prestbury for a fresh start’ .... fresh start your moving to the same town as your stalking victim you absolute fruit loop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What I don’t understand is if they are all wanting the influencer lifestyle then why are their social media’s and content so boring and infrequent? Why would you pay the dailymail to run a story on you when you aren’t doing anything?

Reactions: 5
Is she for real with that picture 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She is the definition of one flew over the cuckoos nest!
Why 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

and an epic fail at an attempt to photoshop around her bum and legs

It wouldn’t surprise if that actually wasn’t even her and kairo and just posting it for attention

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.