Lauryn Goodman #6 The baby is called Kairo? LaurYn’s off to collect her giro?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I think she’s a twit and don’t agree with her posting the picture I don’t think social services need to get involved 🙄
I agree, social services are completely overwhelmed as it is and possibly some of that is for things that aren’t warranting their attention. I don’t agree with what she does but that’s parenting, we all do it differently and choose what we think is right. She isn’t displaying any abuse or concerning behaviour around her child she’s just making choices you don’t agree with.

Reactions: 6
I agree, social services are completely overwhelmed as it is and possibly some of that is for things that aren’t warranting their attention. I don’t agree with what she does but that’s parenting, we all do it differently and choose what we think is right. She isn’t displaying any abuse or concerning behaviour around her child she’s just making choices you don’t agree with.
Totally agree, winds me up so much when people say about social services just because someone chooses to parent differently to you. He looks well looked after, she obviously loves him she’s posted a pic where you can see more of her arse than his and that’s her choice.
She is a knob head tho, she needs to change her necklace to just say Kairo rather than KW and her voice gets on my nerves 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My favourite thing is she's posted the Daily Mail page to her story but scribbled out the number of comments... why hun? Not want your followers to see what sane people think of you?

She's a mess.

Reactions: 11
Come on now everyone. She had to be at the airport two hours before flight then four hours on the plane transfer to hotel or wherever. Then do some pumping pick one of the forty bikinis she packed for the endless photos she will no doubt post throughout the year pretending she’s in Bali Bermuda or Barbados.
Give the girl some slack she had to get that photo before it got dark no wonder she forgot her top and peanuts trunks.

• Haha
I don’t think social services need to be involved but that picture is just gross, if it was a private snap that she kept to herself fine but you know it was planned and shopped to an inch of its life!
As someone else said imagine the child googling his name in however many years time and this picture comes up! I’m not famous but I wouldn’t dream of putting personal pictures of my child on social media. I didn’t even post the gender reveal scan pic as you could clearly see between his legs and it felt too intimate. What is wrong with her?

Reactions: 5
Just looked on her YouTube page. 535 subscribers, someone's doing very well indeed 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So is Amelia away with Lauren? Is Chloe there too? I feel for Grant as it’s the end of the football season so he’s probably expecting a holiday with Chloe and their child but he’s got the whole family!

Reactions: 1
It’s the fact she is topless, in a thong and photoshopped herself to make herself more attractive is why it is then disturbing she is holding her child. She wants to be seen as sexually attractive so that is where she has to draw the line bringing her child into it

Reactions: 15
Is it just me who also thinks the caption is odd AF.... How exactly is a 1 year old and his mother a "crazy combination"? 🤔

• Haha
So she put on her stories
Tonight that she’s in turkey and she’s their to
Get her teeth done with the rest of her family..... which i may add isn’t on the green list! And is advised to not travel too! Why are they such a thick family 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So she put on her stories
Tonight that she’s in turkey and she’s their to
Get her teeth done with the rest of her family..... which i may add isn’t on the green list! And is advised to not travel too! Why are they such a thick family 🤦🏻‍♀️
Seen the younger sister is getting new teeth aswel🥴 wonder is Chloe getting them aswel 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s probably considered work as they’re getting them done for advertising it. A very loose version of work

Reactions: 2
She's posted that she is sharing her journey, it's teeth f@cking teeth!!! There are Hundreds of dentists in the UK 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. There is nothing exciting about teeth let alone anyone else's. The 3 dim beggars have probs bagged a freebie, they just look so silly going to a country on the red lost, idiots

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.